I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
badguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by badguy »

Man, Sam's my hero - riding a tandem mountainbike and taking a Wing through water crossings two up :bow: :lol2:

Glad you all had a good time and raised some money for a great cause.
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

That was fun,kool pics, I couldn't believe that Goldwing going thru those puddles...awesome. See ya all soon nice riding with the Dena pack.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

badguy wrote:Man, Sam's my hero - riding a tandem mountainbike and taking a Wing through water crossings two up :bow: :lol2:

Glad you all had a good time and raised some money for a great cause.
Man you aint kidding...That is awesome Sam...Looked like a fun ride and pretty good turnout..
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

phoo wrote:Thanks for the great event, all! It was a great pleasure meeting everyone and getting to see some of the local roads and water crossings. The GPS route worked wonderfully for me (Garmin Nuvi 500); thanks for putting it together. The ride was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get out and ride with you all again!

And another thank you to Ken (thisguy), our navigator who did a great job leading with a great pace, and also to ken (don't know handle) and mike (the dude himself) for being great to ride with.

Thanks!

~Patrick
Great riding with you too Patrick! BTW - Those were Bills, not Kens. Ken was the dude whose dust we were choking on up till the lunch stop. You'll see him twice each ride, at the beginning and at the end (if he hangs around long enough).
code
DAMN Poohba

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by code »

the dude himself wrote:
phoo wrote:Thanks for the great event, all! It was a great pleasure meeting everyone and getting to see some of the local roads and water crossings. The GPS route worked wonderfully for me (Garmin Nuvi 500); thanks for putting it together. The ride was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get out and ride with you all again!

And another thank you to Ken (thisguy), our navigator who did a great job leading with a great pace, and also to ken (don't know handle) and mike (the dude himself) for being great to ride with.

Thanks!

~Patrick
Great riding with you too Patrick! BTW - Those were Bills, not Kens. Ken was the dude whose dust we were choking on up till the lunch stop. You'll see him twice each ride, at the beginning and at the end (if he hangs around long enough).
And he (ken) swears he's the slow one in all the rides. Lol

All the pics loaded without issue on the r.a.m.s fb page too.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

BAH! I wish I could claim it was only a typo. :) Thanks for the correction.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Whew. At least I did get it right when I sent a PM for that GPS file. (Yes, I had to check. heh)

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

First ride with the group and had an absolute blast...riding and meeting the gang. Pictures are great too! Thanks to everyone who helped put the ride together.
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:
Daves08excr wrote:Greg that was our fearless leader Mr Ken Kyle showing us the right way to do a stream crossing. :thumbup:
Absolutely! Anything less than WOT risks a Golden Snorkel Award! :harhar:

does make for wet boots tho... :angel:

Actually, Junior made me do it. He is such a bad influence. He turned around for a second run and I could be out creek-crossed :hi5:
Me?? A bad influence!!! :thumbsup: Creek crossing rock!!!! But, you did cut me out of the video :dirtdog:.

We had a great time. I always look forward to rding with everyone. We even had a cool ride home untill, Big bro staped a chain 10 miles from home :frustrated:. So we left him on the side of the road. He got home safe.

Can`t wait for the next ride. Thanks to everyone that put this ride together.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
John Go

Post by John Go »

A good ride for a good cause. :thumbup:

My Pics are HERE.

Cheers!
John Go