I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by Wingfixer »

I was given a running commentary today from Kathy a.k.a. Dirtygirl a.k.a my wife, and it sounds like everyone had a great time. It is great to hear about the turnout, I am bummed I couldn't be there, hopefully next time.

Did anybody get a picture of Dirtygirl in her jersey? :amazon: It might be worth something to me - thanks!

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

poor quality vid from the camera

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]

and WF ol' buddy... not sure how to break this to you... she... ah... wasn't wearing... er, well you know... a jersey :angel:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Kath

Post by Kath »

I could watch Sam go through the creek crossings on that Wing over and over. Awesome.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

The teaser pics...

Dirtygirl taking a bath :brows: :thumbup: ...
She must've ran thru it at least 5 or so times, giggling and grinning the entire time. :lol2:

The rest of the pics are here... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/ ... ll%20Ride/

If you do not see a picture of you crossing the streams and would like that pic..let me know and I'll go thru again. I had issues uploading, but do have one of each of you.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:WF ol' buddy... not sure how to break this to you... she... ah... wasn't wearing... er, well you know... a jersey :angel:

That's ok, I have some of those pictures already. :angel:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

code wrote: Dirtygirl taking a bath :brows: :thumbup: ...
She must've ran thru it at least 5 or so times, giggling and grinning the entire time. :lol2:
That's why I love her, she knows how to have a good time! That should be an ad for Mercury.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
VA Rider

Post by VA Rider »

My first DAMN ride and my first organized DS ride on my new 990 - good times. Thanks for putting it together. It's great to meet some new people while enjoying a great day of riding. Thanks to Bill for navigating for our group.

Looking forward to finding some more dirt with you guys soon.

Cheers,
Bill

Ps:Big Bird rules
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I love the pic of Bigbird on the Wing. I'm trying to figure out the one below that, with the guy on the KTM hydro-skimming across the top of the water...did Travis Pastrana show up for the ride???
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Greg that was our fearless leader Mr Ken Kyle showing us the right way to do a stream crossing. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Daves08excr wrote:Greg that was our fearless leader Mr Ken Kyle showing us the right way to do a stream crossing. :thumbup:
Absolutely! Anything less than WOT risks a Golden Snorkel Award! :harhar:

does make for wet boots tho... :angel:

Actually, Junior made me do it. He is such a bad influence. He turned around for a second run and I could be out creek-crossed :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris