I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by Grady »

The wife and I still want to come out after the ride is finished. Anyone have an idea when most of you will be back at JT's. I saw on the post in the RAMS form that the raffle and door prizes would be at 1700. I have a feeling most of you DAMN guys will be finished well before then. :roost:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Tony the ride is done. Dan and I just got back to his house. It was a great ride perfect weather and good friends. Thanks to Code , Kath 1 and Kath 2. Thanks to Ken and JT's cycle also.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird did the "options" - I'll post vid of the creek crossing later :brows:

the Ural was a HOOT! :loveit:

and Hawbottom was perfect - mud holes not too deep, not too much water, etc

I went through... what... seemed like 15 fuses :fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

btw, the Harley guy only stayed with us until the beginning of Hawbottom Rd.

Code - how much did we raise for MS?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

Good times with good peeps. Thanks Y'all!!

Kyler wrote:Code - how much did we raise for MS?
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Gotta post this over on adv., and other places as well.... But before I get to money earned I just want to say THANK YOU! To everyone that came out and participated and to those of you that helped make this happen to begin with. Also... I believe we had only thought that roughly 15 of you were showing and I think we surpassed that pretty good. :thumbup: However, this is still a new event, so we didn't hit the zillion dollar goal. :dirtdog: Just kidding. We raised a grand total of $400 today, which I felt was a great accomplishment!!! I again thank everyone that came out and those that help put this on. It means a lot! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will have pics up shortly of some of the river crosssings, etc. I think I managed to get at least one of each of you. I'll have the link to all of the pics so those that I do not post will still be available to see and download if you want one. Quite a few turned out pretty slick if I might say so myself. :thumbup:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry I missed it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

Awesome Joe! :thumbup:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Thanks for the great event, all! It was a great pleasure meeting everyone and getting to see some of the local roads and water crossings. The GPS route worked wonderfully for me (Garmin Nuvi 500); thanks for putting it together. The ride was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get out and ride with you all again!

And another thank you to Ken (thisguy), our navigator who did a great job leading with a great pace, and also to ken (don't know handle) and mike (the dude himself) for being great to ride with.

Thanks!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Kath

Oct 9th - DS Ride For MS

Post by Kath »

It was great to see everyone again! ! It was fun doing the chase car thing too and beating the riders to different spots for pics! lol

Kathy, it was nice meeting you and chatting today. Thanks for handling the raffle.

Thank you to everyone that came out today and opened their wallets for a really good cause. I know Joe really appreciates it.