I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

1990 Dr350

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
code
DAMN Poohba

1990 Dr350

Post by code »

Am almost done fixing everything with it, then it's outta here. If you're interested, make an offer. Reminder- it is a kick start. Awesome bike, I just don't have the energy to put out kicking anymore. Am hoping to get $1300 for it. Will post pics soon.

Ps. It is not listed anywhere but here. Next week cl & adv. So scoop it up before it goes.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: 1990 Dr350

Post by hondahawkrider »

code wrote:Am almost done fixing everything with it, then it's outta here. If you're interested, make an offer. Reminder- it is a kick start. Awesome bike, I just don't have the energy to put out kicking anymore. Am hoping to get $1300 for it. Will post pics soon.

Ps. It is not listed anywhere but here. Next week cl & adv. So scoop it up before it goes.

Sell it and the xt and you could get this
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598164
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

To stir the pot further... you can always put knobs on the 17's. :amazon:

Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Bump and added pics.... email with questions or offers. Am going to ask $1200, but doubt it'll happen. That said, make an offer if interested. Note..this bike is a 1990, therefore, you do not need to have the bike inspected, and you can get historic tags :thumbup: :brows: :thumbup:
~Joe
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Waitin on my insurance check from the insurance company..then ill make an offer depending on your zipcode? lol. not sure where at in MD your located..so..it could end up taking me forever to get there! haha. Thanks Code! hope to hear back soon!!

EDIT: also..mileage please code. thanks!
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

What fender ya got on the front of that thing?
Bruce
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

mustang...we live in sykesville, maryland. But I'm all the time going out to Oakland, MD. (parents have a cabin out there that we spend a lot of time at). So if you decide you're interested, pm me and we'll figure something out. It's not a big deal for me to cart it out to oakland.

dirty... it's an acrebis supermoto fender. Had thought bout getting another wheelset (which seem pretty readily available on fleabay and putting sm tires on those to swap out. Of course the wheelsize would be the same going that route. Apparently it's close to another grand for smaller wheels :dry: vs. $100 per stock wheel on fleabay :thumbup: If only it was electric :shrug:

Also apparently forgot to add... the handguards are moose guards, the front turn signals are stock, rear are fleabay (and I'm wiring them in now), brake light is aftermarket as well. All wiring was pretty much pulled and redone. I have the clymers as well as the stock front fender, stock tank (tank on the bike is a clark tank thanks to hhr). Also have another sprocket and side panel. Seat is the stock seat with new vinyl stretched by yours truly (actually looks pretty DAMN good).

Have 2 people suppose to call me by the end of the week (but I'm going out of town). So that buys people more time to maul it over. :thumbup:
mustangwagz

Post by mustangwagz »

Thats about 3 hour trip for me..yikes! lol imma say lets see what kinda deal the other ppl make ya. cuz 3 hours away is kinda far for me. but keep me posted please! if it comes down to it, and i have the money, we'll talk business. lol
also,
whats mileage, code?
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

I think it's about 3700, but will double check this evening after work.
:thumbup: