I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

HOT!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

HOT!

Post by Rut Row »

102 in the shade at Casa Kyler today... :foul:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: HOT!

Post by Laoch »

78 at casa dirty. :thumbup:

Waiting for that electic bill :lol2:
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ya, its going to be a warm one to put on the Stich and ride into work.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Bucho wrote:Ya, its going to be a warm one to put on the Stich and ride into work.
Use to have the same mentality..f that anymore. Stayin' cool is my number one priority anymore. :cheers:

Was 85 when we left deep creek area, 102/103 when we got back in the sykesville area :dry:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

:flip: :flip: You guys probably work inside. A few months from now everyone will be complaining about it being cold :screwy: :lol2:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Pool water was 85, I thought it was rather nice :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

code wrote:[Use to have the same mentality..f that anymore. Stayin' cool is my number one priority anymore. :cheers:
:
I drive my truck sometimes. But I do 320 commuting miles a week. Its way cheaper filling up my bike vrs the truck.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Bucho wrote:
code wrote:[Use to have the same mentality..f that anymore. Stayin' cool is my number one priority anymore. :cheers:
:
I drive my truck sometimes. But I do 320 commuting miles a week. Its way cheaper filling up my bike vs the truck.
Same here. I never really noticed it until last year. 75 bucks a week to drive my truck and have AC. 18 bucks a week to ride and I am sweaty only on the afternoon ride home. 64 miles a day is my commute. It adds up.
Lots of cool bikes---
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

55 and foggy here in the Bay Area. Where's my DAMN sun? I have to admit that the heat & humidity is one of the things I don't miss about DC.
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

123 in the open parking lot at work. 107 in the shade at home. The lack of humdity, even here next to the water, is the only thing making it bearable.