I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run - 11/6 & 11/7/2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Hammer Run - 11/6 & 11/7/2010

Post by Grady »

I always try to warn everybody that I brake late. Caused a few problems for those following me at Michaux too. Whenever I hit an open section where I can really get moving, I zone out and forget to keep an eye on the roll chart, then when I almost miss the turn I lock the brakes and turn (or turn around if I blew past it). I wasn't expecting Ken to be keeping up that well :lol2: I figured I'd turn around and wait for him but as soon as I turned he was right there. :angel:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Grady wrote:I always try to warn everybody that I brake late. Caused a few problems for those following me at Michaux too. Whenever I hit an open section where I can really get moving, I zone out and forget to keep an eye on the roll chart, then when I almost miss the turn I lock the brakes and turn (or turn around if I blew past it). I wasn't expecting Ken to be keeping up that well :lol2: I figured I'd turn around and wait for him but as soon as I turned he was right there. :angel:
I know what you mean. There was so much tight stuff, especially on Day One, when you did hit a wide open spot it was nice to let all the horses out.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
dak
DAMN Expert

Post by dak »

Don't you guy give out a snorkel award to dirt bike riders who get completely soaked in just 2" of water ?
DAK BMW G450X RIDER
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dak wrote:Don't you guy give out a snorkel award to dirt bike riders who get completely soaked in just 2" of water ?
:nono: engine must be submerged :angel:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
dak
DAMN Expert

Post by dak »

Kyler wrote:
dak wrote:Don't you guy give out a snorkel award to dirt bike riders who get completely soaked in just 2" of water ?
:nono: engine must be submerged :angel:
Ok then will do the flipper award.
DAK BMW G450X RIDER