I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Family Camping (and riding)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Family Camping (and riding)

Post by mdubya »

Phil, were you on the north side of Route 68? Great story. Those kids will remember this and future camping trips for years.

I spent a significant amount of my youth riding on the tank of one or the other of my brothers bikes, and then hanging on for dear life on the back as I got older. Early days were helmetless or wearing a little plastic toy helmet just because I wanted to wear it (no protection). Older days were no helmet during the day, but helmets at night to fend off bugs and cold.

Those rides absolutely and profoundly affected the choices I have made in adulthood.

I will have a good Memorial Day weekend report as soon as I am able to download photos from the camera. :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Louge wrote: I don't know anything about weapons but the red dotted pieces they've got turned Uncle Louie into a near sniper.

I've only shot one gun w/ one of those set ups, it makes it alot easier. Which in turn also makes it fun when you can hit your target!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

mdubya wrote:Those rides absolutely and profoundly affected the choices I have made in adulthood.
:

Lets hope this means in 15 years my son will be passing me on the trail and speeding off into the distance while I try to keep up...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Lets hope this means in 15 years my son will be passing me on the trail and speeding off into the distance while I try to keep up...
If there is any Marr blood in him at all, you will be toast when he's 10. :salute: :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote:
mdubya wrote:Those rides absolutely and profoundly affected the choices I have made in adulthood.
:

Lets hope this means in 15 years my son will be passing me on the trail and speeding off into the distance while I try to keep up...
:lol2:

Happens to me all the time.
Bruce