I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

R&T Charity Trail Ride - Sunday, June 13, 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: R&T Charity Trail Ride - Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:
Firebolter wrote:It's additional cheap insurance they can carry if they do the AMA required thing, that's why the clubs that do it, do it! We require it for SS500.
I think you will find more clubs will require AMA than those not. Any club operating an organized event without AMA insurance is just asking for trouble for the land owner and club members. It will make your head spin to hear all the cases where some jack ass did something stupid and the landowner and club members got wiped out $$$$$. :boohoo:
you guys are missing the point. AMA will provide the insurance on DS rides even though all riders are not AMA members - or so sayeth the Risk Management Course.

start at 1:15 - note, although it say competition event on the page, the video is about recreational events.

http://www.amadirectlink.com/organizers ... /part2.asp
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, some other plans came up for the weekend. :freakey:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

skierd wrote:Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, some other plans came up for the weekend. :freakey:
Is that to include the bay of pigs ?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

skierd wrote:Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, some other plans came up for the weekend. :freakey:
she must be cute! :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

jr-n-the mule wrote:
Is that to include the bay of pigs ?
More or less. :lol2:
Kyler wrote: she must be cute! :amazon:

:thumbup:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

It looks like this is the only thing going on tomorrow? What time you guys showing up?
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

SoPArider and I will be there about 8 or 8:30 to help get everything set up. Sign up starts at 9:00. Be ready to ride at 10:00 and be sure to get a full day of riding in. Going to be alot of fun, and great trails. Food and beverages will be available thanks to the fantastic R&T chefs.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Well that was awesome! Thanks to R&T for some spectacular riding. I've never been on such well groomed trails before. A little bit of everything to keep everyone entertained. Bob, always a pleasure riding with you. Making it on the B section on your 2nd time woods riding - not too shabby. If it hadn't been so darn muggy, it would have been....dare I say....perfect?!.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

A big thanks to everyone who came out and supported this great event, you helped make this a huge success. Aside from the tremendous R&T member turnout, 58 additional guest attended. I hope everyone had as much fun as AJ (the little guy on the ATV) and I did. The trails were fantastic, so if you missed this one, look forward to the one next year.

Thanks,

Jim Greene (On behalf of the R&T Club)
Member R&T Club, and GMER