I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Huh

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
CapoGreg

Re: Huh

Post by CapoGreg »

My guess is you show up, unload your bike and the Ruff Ryders bust a cap in your @$$ and use your bike to rob a liquor store...but maybe I'm wrong. :lol2:
Kath

Post by Kath »

There's a place not far from here that has a mx track and trails on their farm and lets the public use it for a fee. Joe went over there to check it out and talk to them. It's for real and legit....it might even be that place, can't tell from the pic.
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

the place in brandywine is for real it,s like 25 a day to ride :whoop:
WHY.GO.HOME

Post by WHY.GO.HOME »

I think I may go check that out tomorrow..
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

WHY.GO.HOME wrote:I think I may go check that out tomorrow..
Status report?
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

There has been a guy on craigslist posting for Maryland riders wanted.He went there this past weekend took some pics and did a review of the place ill see if i can link his myspace page.This guy is asking for info about what you ride,where you ride i would not give out such info.He mite be on the up and up but i would,nt trust him.
http://www.myspace.com/534931693
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I've seen that guy plugging his myspace page for a while now. He mostly talks of riding illegal pits and trails in the area and posts the locations and such on the internet :dirtdog: (Not good) Seems to be just another hood rat with a computer, I don't think I'd trust posting what I ride and when I'll be riding an illegal location on the net, at least not to these guys. They kinda seem like the typical Baltimore riders who just want an area to do wheelies and doughnuts. I may be wrong, but thats the impression I get.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

After looking at their page again they might not be "up to no good", at least they wear helmets. I think trying to start an internet group and advertise it on CL, based around illegal riding is asking for trouble.
WHY.GO.HOME

Post by WHY.GO.HOME »

I never went on account of non of my "dirt" friends wanting to accompany me. I did call though and talked with a lady who seemed very nice. She said they are open everyday from 10-5 and that there is a strict no drug/alcohol policy. They are not to far from my house in Carroll County so I may go check it out on Friday assuming I can get off work....