I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge, June 17th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Mountain Ridge, June 17th

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:
mdubya wrote:Phil-I hope you didn't find my spot the same way I did. I am still not the same after that crash. I can still remember sitting on the ground and watching the tweety birds fly around my head.
No, I didn't crash. But it did trick me up for a split second. It is a decieving section as you approach at speed.
Are the trails still laid out pretty much the same?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

mdubya wrote:[Are the trails still laid out pretty much the same?

Some of them are, some of them are not. Two years ago I remember a blue trail called deer run or something like that, doesn't seem to be there anymore. I could'nt find the Wild Bill trail either. But alot of the other stuff isstill there. And a bunch of windmills...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Post by Loosescrew »

Did you guys do the single track?it's short but,good.i'm there about twice a week & we are trying to make more.I'd like too hook up the next time you guy's go.I will be camping there 7/4 weekend
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Loosescrew wrote:Did you guys do the single track?it's short but,good.i'm there about twice a week & we are trying to make more.I'd like too hook up the next time you guy's go.I will be camping there 7/4 weekend

I didn't see any single track. They really make it seem like the place is for quads. I'd like to go back there latter this summer.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200