I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge, June 17th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Mountain Ridge, June 17th

Post by mdubya »

Wingfixer wrote:Rocks? Did you say ROCKS!?!? Hey Ken, if'n your not actually using that trials tire, and recluse, and KTM........
It isn't bad at all.

:brows:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I told the boss I'm not coming to the training class that I was going riding. So he let me run through the stuff yesterday so I'm back in I'll see you guys tonite. Not sure what time I'm trying for between 7-8:00pm. Good thing the boss rides to he rides a HD but he's understands the need to ride.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Is this the correct address for this place iv been there once but don't remember.
517 Boone rd central city pa. Pattric what time r u leaving to meet Phil maybe I can follow you up.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Rocks? Did you say ROCKS!?!? Hey Ken, if'n your not actually using that trials tire, and recluse, and KTM........
sure, you can borrow the bike... :deal:

just bring spare kickstand bolts... :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Daves08excr wrote:Is this the correct address for this place iv been there once but don't remember.
517 Boone rd central city pa. Pattric what time r u leaving to meet Phil maybe I can follow you up.
Great to hear you are back in! I am leaving Towson around 1500. I am going to Phil's place in Frederick to pick him and the pooch up. Give me a call if you want to convoy 540#533#sixty-nine ten.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Daves08excr wrote:Is this the correct address for this place iv been there once but don't remember.
517 Boone rd central city pa.
I can't find an address on the website. Or a name of that road its on. I remember last time I went I had a hard time finding it in the dark. But from looking at google maps, it looks like its on Boone Road.
Glad you are gonna be able to make it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

The weather forecast looks good.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Directions: Located in Reels Corner, Pa., on Route 160 just South of the intersection of Route 160 and Route 30. Only 20 minutes from both the Somerset Exit 110 and the Bedford Exit 145 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

From Somerset, follow Route 281 North to Route 30 then take Route 30 East to Reels Corner and follow Route 160 South to Boone Road. Track is on the left.

From Bedford follow Route 30 West to Reels Corner and follow Route 160 South.

Mountain Ridge Trails Resort
517 Boone Rd.
Central City, PA 15926
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Alright, I just made it onto the doubtful list. Mechanical problems (the mechanic sucks <me> ) are causing me serious delays. If I get a second wind, I may pull a late night, but that is doubtful too.

Plus I have some AM work obligations that will make a difference in my paycheck this month, so I am highly motivated to get them taken care of.

I am pissed at this point. I really want to ride Mountain Ridge with you guys tomorrow. It is looking like a perfect day. I will do my best to try to pull it together. It is just over an hour from my house.

:boohoo: :censored: :cry: :bash:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry you didn't make it Mike.
We had a good day of riding. The newbies survived and Trialsrider pretty much showed us how its done going through crazy mud covered ginormous rocks. The windmills are huge, hopefully someone will a post a pic of them, ( I didn't bring my camera w/ me).
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200