I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMNation

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

DAMNation

Post by mdubya »

Disclaimer: I don't condemn anyone's beliefs. This story is for entertainment purposes. :twisted:

So there I am Sunday afternoon, reclined in my D.A.M.N. jersey after a brief showing at Grandville's, reflecting on my most excellent moto weekend, viewing World Superbike on my laptop when I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

At my door I found two well dressed young men, about 19 or 20 (or so they appeared). When I opened the door they attempted to stick a couple of printed pamphlets into my hand. Their downfall was asking me if I was sure I was going to heaven when I died as they tried to force the literature on me.

It didn't occur to me until after they left that I was wearing a shirt which was emblazoned in giant hellfire red letters DAMN. Standing two steps above them put this smack in their eye level view as a I turned my hand in a rejecting gesture and stepped forward saying, "You don't want to know what I believe". Both of these pleasant looking young men took half a step back and shrunk away, withdrawing their pamphlets, eyes widening.

I didn't mean to scare the poor fellas. :brows: And while they didn't manage to turn my ear, I think they walked away feeling an even stronger conviction about their own faith. :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMNation

Post by Rut Row »

:poser:

DAMN... that was good!

:harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

Man, I gotta get one of those jersies! :poser:
Nocturnal XR

Post by Nocturnal XR »

:lol2: ............ :thumbup:
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Good on ya Mike, maybe they'll never come back.

I used to know a guy that looked sort of like a mad scientist, complete with the little tiny coke-bottle glasses. Whenever he'd get a proselytizer, he'd cock his head to the side, look real hard at them, and ask "do you want to take a bath?"

IMHO, proselytizing commits the sin of pride.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Now if you had your DAMN jersey on and were jamin on your axe to some runnin with the devil that would be funny :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Six!, six six, the number of the Beast,

Hell! and fire, were sworn to be released...

Iron Maiden all the way.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
zooom
DAMN Wanabe

Post by zooom »

unless you play Chicago backwards.

at least according to Little Nicky anyways!...LOL
Keep thine eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun.
TheAntiCrash

Post by TheAntiCrash »

If you want to get them off your porch with SPEED,

tell them you were kicked out ot the "Kingdom Hall"

over that "beastiality" thing !!