I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

Hey guys, I'm new to the site but not new to motorcycles. I have a DRZ400s and live in Montgomery County. I didn't ride it much last season but I'm hoping to meet up for some of the DAMN group rides this season.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: New Member

Post by Wingfixer »

Welcome aboard!! As a fellow DRZ rider I can tell you that there will be a ton of opportunities to do some riding. Keep an eye on the DAMN Rides forum.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Welcome! and its about DAMN time you found us!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group :thumbup:
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

Sounds good. It looks like I just missed out on a great ride over the weekend.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

pschuler wrote:Sounds good. It looks like I just missed out on a great ride over the weekend.
DRZ 400 was a very popular choice for the ride too. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

Welcome! I've just become a DRZ400s owner myself a few weeks ago. I've ridden with a few of these guys and they are a DAMN swell bunch of riders. :freakey:
I'm hoping to get out to some more DAMN rides myself.
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

I see you're in the Frederick area, there are some neat backroads around the watershed to ride. Do you ever go up there?
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

Welcome to DAMN! The Frederick Watershed is fun to ride for sure. You should go try out Micheaux sometime as well.
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

Yeah, I ride the watershed almost weekly. It's close enough that I can go do a few loops if I only have an hour or so to spare and need a riding fix. I also ride up through Micheaux often which has some nice dirt roads as well. I know a good 4-5 hour loop that I've done a number of times that goes up through the watershed, South Mountain and Michaeux.
I need to get some more dirt time with the DRZ. Let me know if you want to hook up this way for a ride.