I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Offroad gear

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Offroad gear

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:I've been wanting some pants with zip-off legs to make it easier to adjust my CTI braces. So far I haven't found any with a inseam long enough. I agree with Bucho about the pockets and the next pair of riding pants I buy will definitely have pockets.

I like the Klim stuff but they don't make sizes for fat old guys :lol2:
I've been eying these over on Whitehorse. They would be perfect if they had leather liners on the inside of the legs - but then I could add that.
Fits me, so should fit just about anyone.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I have an MX style chest protector, and they're great for exactly two kinds of falls: directly on your chest, or directly on your back. IMHO the pressure suits do better by incorporating the elbow pads and adding some additional padding to the other vulnerable areas. One thing a chest protector does well is that you can add a neck roll for some neck protection, but nearly as much as a Leatt

The downside to the pressure suits is that if you're not the right size or shape, they don't work.
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Grady wrote:
badguy wrote: I think in-boot pants would be best since I've got skinny calves and my boots don't fit all that tight...
If you get a set of Knee/shin guards that go in the boot, this will help with the calf fit also.
I have a bulky set of knee/shin guards from my BMX days...I'll give them a shot. Thanks :thumbup: