I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge 2010, new to the DAMN scene

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
GettysburgXR

Greenridge 2010, new to the DAMN scene

Post by GettysburgXR »

Hello all,

I would first like to say thank you to everyone who was at the "DAMN Reunion" (as I think I saw it written) known personally as the "greenride tour" this being my second year in attendance. We made it down saturday morning to set up camp. The hospitality was excellent, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves the entire weekend.

Now, I have pictures of said event for all of you bums who couldnt make it and what you were missing out on. But I have dial-up internet and all pictures were taken via camera phone, so with that being said its gonna be a little bit til I can get em on the site, but I'll try to get that done as soon as possible.

I hope to see double the attendance next year :cheers:

One last thing, one of these days I wanna see the Wasp move under its own power, though it holds a cloth very well Im learning :amazon:
GettysburgXR

Re: Greenridge 2010, new to the DAMN scene

Post by GettysburgXR »

Also, the pavilion was a big step up from last year, any chance we can get it next year?
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group. :thumbup:
GettysburgXR wrote:this being my second year in attendance
....and this is your first post? Talk about being a lurker :peep:
Glad you enjoyed it, and we'll see about next years location. The pavilion was great, but not being on the ORV made it a little more difficult for some of those with younger ones without plates. Although the lack of dust being kicked up by every passing vehicle was really nice this year. We have plenty of time to decide on next years site since Greenridge doesn't take reservations for next year till after January first.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

GettysburgXR wrote:One last thing, one of these days I wanna see the Wasp move under its own power, though it holds a cloth very well Im learning :amazon:
me too! :harhar:

and that was a burial shroud - have you no respect for the recently departed? :dry:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
GettysburgXR

Post by GettysburgXR »

Haha Grady you say lurker, I say lazy

My appologies Kyler, I only meant that in the utmost repsectful nature :bow: