I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

I want one of those D.A.M. shirts!!!

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
CAMODUDE

I want one of those D.A.M. shirts!!!

Post by CAMODUDE » Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 am

hey DAM Riders
I found a link to this page on ADV Saturday morning that mentioned the DAM reunion at GR so I gassed up the pig and took off for GR! 62 miles later I was there but didn't know my way around :shrug: so spent some time wondering around on a road that eventually took me past camp site 17,18,19. :whoop: :roost: I never saw another dual sport wile I was there or even a another bike but I did like what I did see and I will be going back one day soon to stay a night or 2, I do want to attend the W.VA ride on the 15th. I will be doing some concrete work in lonaconing over the next 2 weeks so i will load up the pig and bring it along i mite even stay a night or 2 in big run state park (my old stomping grounds :freakey: :kumbaya: :cheers: )

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: I want one of those D.A.M. shirts!!!

Post by Rut Row » Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 am

Welcome! Sorry you missed us - we even had a cold :cheers: waiting for you!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am

Welcome to the DAMN site. :thumbup: I think you were on the north side of I68, and we were staying on the south side along Carroll Rd. Many DAMN riders get together for rides at GR throughout the year, so keep an eye out. Here's a map of the park http://www.dnr.state.md.us/forests/pdfs ... ORVmap.pdf

CAMODUDE

Post by CAMODUDE » Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 am

Do you guys know there is a road on the W.VA side of the potomac river that runs
along the river from pawpaw to hancock?
and were can i get one of those D.A.M. shirts?
and thanks for the link to GR map
Last edited by CAMODUDE on Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 am

CAMODUDE wrote:Do you guys know there is a road on the W.VA side of the potomac river that runs
along the river from papa to hancock?
and were can i get one of those D.A.M. shirts?
and thanks for the link to GR map
re: shirts - we do these in batches and since we just got 2 batches (our inaugural purchase) it will likely be this fall before we get enough to do another order. Watch for a thread and stay in touch with Grady.

And as far as the route, start a thread an take us on a ride!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Mon May 03, 2010 12:31 pm

CAMODUDE wrote: I do want to attend the W.VA ride on the 15th. I will be doing some concrete work in lonaconing over the next 2 weeks so i will load up the pig and bring it along i mite even stay a night or 2 in big run state park (my old stomping grounds :freakey: :kumbaya: :cheers: )
C'mon out. Big Run isn't too far from me. There is camping in Garrett State Forest just outside of Oakland, too, and at Deep Creek.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

CAMODUDE

Post by CAMODUDE » Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

How can i post pics? :shrug:

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

CAMODUDE wrote:How can i post pics? :shrug:
you need an account on one of the pics sites such as smugmug. Then you use the url tag to wrap the link to the pic.
Ken

CAMODUDE

Post by CAMODUDE » Mon May 03, 2010 8:33 pm

I have the photo bucket account but i dont know how to place the url on this site
i clicked the photo bucketurl tab and place the url and clicked review but only got a green screen were the pic would be

CAMODUDE

Post by CAMODUDE » Mon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm