I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

point and laugh, it's ok. i know i'm new...

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
shift

point and laugh, it's ok. i know i'm new...

Post by shift »

hello, i'm nate. i have a ktm 640 and it is very hard for me to kick start. so if i stall it, i may ask you to do it for me, with a "please" of course. now you may respond with "KICK IT LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR, SON! :rant: to which i will explain that my first girlfriend took my balls and put them on a shelf and i haven't seen them since. :huh: and then ask you again to kick it for me. :shrug: but i really do like to ride it. i have about 230 miles on it so far. :rickey:

if it seems odd that i say darn a lot, it's because i don't like to swear. :angel: and i feel that d*mn is a bad word. ok? i was raised very proper, you see, and i will not lower my standards. :nono: so go ahead and laugh, most people do.

i want to go on a darn group ride, mainly as i said about my problem if i stall the bike. so some patience is necessary. wow, i just realized you can change the letter colors -- neato! so anyways, yeah. let's ride! :thumbup:

i drew this picture of me on my computer since i don't have any of me yet.

my nick name is shift. oh wait, that's my screen name too. ok.
that's it i suppose. hey, where are the ride reports posted at?
Kath

Re: point and laugh, it's ok. i know i'm new...

Post by Kath »

Wow that was some introduction. Welcome, I think! LOL
brownwhale

Post by brownwhale »

another .commer, welcome
Kath

Post by Kath »

There are some reports scattered in the jo mama section...otherwise you need to go over to advrider and read ride reports till your heart's content. Btw are you old enough toride a motorcycle yet? Is that why you can't say bad words? lol
shooom
DAMN n00b

Post by shooom »

omg put the crack pipe down! :screwy:

it's about d.a.m.n. time you showed your face here :thumbup:
KX250F
shift

Post by shift »

thanks kath. maybe i will write a ride report of my own.

shooom, we should race. roll ons? i'm guessing you bought that 450 plated, or did you do the process?
shooom
DAMN n00b

Post by shooom »

shift wrote:thanks kath. maybe i will write a ride report of my own.

shooom, we should race. roll ons? i'm guessing you bought that 450 plated, or did you do the process?
i had to do all the work. bought a titled frame and baja designs kit. doubles as a sumo with the wheel/tire kit i have and knobbies for the dirt. i have more fun in the dirt than on the street or track but my work schedule sucks and i never get to ride with these fine d.a.m.n. riders, lol.

we need to hookup for a dirt ride sometime soon, it's been too long bro :thumbup:
KX250F
shift

Post by shift »

shooom wrote:
i had to do all the work. bought a titled frame and baja designs kit. doubles as a sumo with the wheel/tire kit i have and knobbies for the dirt. i have more fun in the dirt than on the street or track but my work schedule sucks and i never get to ride with these fine d.a.m.n. riders, lol.

we need to hookup for a dirt ride sometime soon, it's been too long bro :thumbup:
right on! i wanna get a crf450x and sumo it, but i'm scared the dmv will not change the title to a street legal vehicle title after the work is done. so i'm more inclined to buy a crf already street titled.
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

shift wrote:hello, i'm nate. i have a ktm 640 and it is very hard for me to kick start. so if i stall it, i may ask you to do it for me, with a "please" of course. now you may respond with "KICK IT LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR, SON!
Hey shift.... I think you proved that you have a pair last saturday :lol2: You didn't seem to have any trouble startin that bike and rockin it down the road. :thumbup:
Good to meet you.