I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

A cool sunday ride....

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Re: A cool sunday ride....

Post by the dude himself »

code wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:If I ever put em on my 990 I'll be your huckleberry...
Nice line.... Doc Holiday :bandit: Tombstone was a most excellent movie by the way :thumbup:
Way OT: I've worked way too much the last several years and no longer have friends. If you don't hang out or call they tend to forget you. Long story short - I'm like a nervous 13 year old looking for a prom date when I talk to cool guys that I want to hang out with now. Karen and I were out riding a few weeks ago and met this guy, and instead of being cool and complimenting his bike I ask "What's your story, Huckleberry?". :wallbash:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

So Dude... this means we need to keep you heavily sedated at the reunion? :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:So Dude... this means we need to keep you heavily sedated at the reunion? :lol2:
is that why there's beer at the renunion..

FYI - someone better put plastic cups down on list - so the ranger doesn't see whats in the cup
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

hondahawkrider wrote: FYI - someone better put plastic cups down on list - so the ranger doesn't see whats in the cup
We have the OK to drink at G6 site only. No need for cups, unless Sallydog brings a keg again. :cheers:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

the dude himself wrote:Way OT: I've worked way too much the last several years and no longer have friends. If you don't hang out or call they tend to forget you. Long story short - I'm like a nervous 13 year old looking for a prom date when I talk to cool guys that I want to hang out with now. Karen and I were out riding a few weeks ago and met this guy, and instead of being cool and complimenting his bike I ask "What's your story, Huckleberry?". :wallbash:
:harhar: :harhar: Now that's good stuff! :harhar: :thumbup: Am sure they'll be calling to hang out soon. :lol2: Maybe we should start a business for rent-a-friends. :brows: One of my other road riding buddies already pays his friends a dollar every time they hang out with him :harhar: Incentives. :poser:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

code wrote:
the dude himself wrote:Way OT: I've worked way too much the last several years and no longer have friends. If you don't hang out or call they tend to forget you. Long story short - I'm like a nervous 13 year old looking for a prom date when I talk to cool guys that I want to hang out with now. Karen and I were out riding a few weeks ago and met this guy, and instead of being cool and complimenting his bike I ask "What's your story, Huckleberry?". :wallbash:
:harhar: :harhar: Now that's good stuff! :harhar: :thumbup: Am sure they'll be calling to hang out soon. :lol2: Maybe we should start a business for rent-a-friends. :brows: One of my other road riding buddies already pays his friends a dollar every time they hang out with him :harhar: Incentives. :poser:
We ended up sharing our dinner with him. He was BICYCLING from College of Southern Maryland to Oakland, MD to be an organic farmer for a work-share type thing, only brought PB and bread to eat - so no phone calls.

I bribe most of my regular friends with garage/tool access and the beer fridge. So yeah... when you coming down? We could throw the first monthly DAMN Monkey Wrench'n Party here Saturday evening.
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

code wrote:

So Joe, who is the dollar guy and.... uh .. can I take about 250 rides a day with him? :shrug:
Kath

Post by Kath »

the dude himself wrote:
I bribe most of my regular friends with garage/tool access and the beer fridge. So yeah... when you coming down? We could throw the first monthly DAMN Monkey Wrench'n Party here Saturday evening.
um I'd be careful...you did read that he had a 20 year old bike in need of tlc, right? lol
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kath wrote:
the dude himself wrote:
um I'd be careful...you did read that he had a 20 year old bike in need of tlc, right? lol
thats fine just as long as it's ONLY the bike that needs tlc...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

hondahawkrider wrote:thats fine just as long as it's ONLY the bike that needs tlc...
Somehow I don't think mine is the "only" one. Aside from that, if I'm finding it hard to find time to work on mine myself, what makes you think it'll get fixed with a bunch of drunks. :amazon: :peep: And 3 pages, really? 1 page ride report, 1 page razzin' dcminn to peer pressure him into doing something he possibly shouldn't with his NEW bike :amazon: and 1 page on how someone is socially awkward :harhar: . :lol2: :harhar: This thread has it all now. :lol2: