I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Post your links.....

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post your links.....

Post by code »

Post your links to online stores that you use for parts, accessories, farkle, gear, etc. :thumbup:

Was given a dr 650 tail light in hopes that it would for the 350. No go :dry: Any other time I would make it fit, however, the holes in the fender are so close to matching, that I'd end up with 3 hu-big holes. The fender curve doesn't match the 650 apparently either. So if I did mount the light it would face pretty much directly down. So I'm looking for a flush mount. Found one at MSS, but I hate them :harhar: I figure this could help everyone, so don't just list where you can find a tail light. Thanks :thumbup:
zooom
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Post your links.....

Post by zooom »

http://www.dual-star.com/index2/catalog.htm

that'd be a good reference, generally speaking, FWIW I think...

I would also wonder if a Baja Designs tailight would work?!?!?!
Keep thine eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Joe, I assume you have already checked Keintech Engineering. He makes all kinds of stuff for DR350/650s.

If he doesn't sell a specific kit for it, I bet he could tell you your options. He is pretty nice guy. I've called him and he's talked to me for 10-15 minutes and I didn't even buy anything from him at the time.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Tried there, didn't see anything, but also didn't bother calling. Found it somewhere else for a decent price though and not Motorcycle Super Store (they suck ass). :nono: Kath put in for a MX helmet several weeks ago, still hasn't shipped, no email explaining why, nothing..so we canceled. Lesson learned on several occasions.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:Kath put in for a MX helmet several weeks ago, ...
you wife buys WAY too many toys for you... :dry:

you either need to...

(a) conform to DAMN manly standards and beg or lie to get what you want; or
(b) share your secret female mood altering recipe

:dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:
code wrote:Kath put in for a MX helmet several weeks ago, ...
you wife buys WAY too many toys for you... :dry:

you either need to...

(a) conform to DAMN manly standards and beg or lie to get what you want; or
(b) share your secret female mood altering recipe

:dirtdog:
The helmet was for her. Prolly should've clarified that.
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

I ordered a chain and some sprockets from Procycle (http://www.procycle.us/) and they shipped fast as a mofo. I'm happy so far.

I talked to Jesse's wife at Kientech for a while about suspension and ended up buying a DRZ250 tail light for my DR. I got it pretty fast and they still apologized for slow shipping...they seem like great people :thumbup:
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »