I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Dirty Dabbers June 5/6 2010 - Mill Hall, PA

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:
Kyler wrote:
I did hear a few slanderous comments about the pace on the downhill rocky road and tree hop :fitz:

was that the same small tree where we caught up to you guys at? Ken you were on the right waiting after you crossed the log and you guys let us pass through? I liked that section, very nice with the ferns and such.
that was it. It was a very entertaining stretch and a challenge to ride at a quick pace. The fast guys were awful DAMN rude and would blow by at very awkward points :foul:

btw, did I say how easy it was to hop that log with a Rekluse and trials tire? Quick blip on the throttle, front comes up, tire wraps around the tree and taDA! Easy as pie :gdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Kyler wrote:
Firebolter wrote:
Kyler wrote:
The fast guys were awful DAMN rude and would blow by at very awkward points :foul:
I hope you don't mean us, we were very careful when we did pass folks........ :ride:

Even without a autoclutch and trials tire, same thing, cruise up, blip the throttle, front tire over, then I pushed just a little since you were off to the right, I didn't want to hook up and launch into you!

All of the alternates were fun, only the hill climb on the first day is what I would consider "hard". Long and rocky/loose basket ball size boulders with a switch back turn in the middle. I felt good when I got to the top and 20 somethings were laying on the ground gasping for air! OLD FAT GUYS RULE!!!!!!! :rayof:
Last edited by Firebolter on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:I hope you don't mean us, we were very careful when we did pass folks........ :ride:
nope - but I did notice the wheelie as you came along side in a wide open grassy stretch :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:
Firebolter wrote:I hope you don't mean us, we were very careful when we did pass folks........ :ride:
nope - but I did notice the wheelie as you came along side in a wide open grassy stretch :hi5:

I might have to take credit for that little stunt...them Bergs sound so sweet with the front wheel in the air and throttle WFO :loveit:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

We made ADV! WOHOO! We are famous!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost ... stcount=94

Thanks Boom Boom! Mighty fine job representing our DAMN non-club!

Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

DAMN... add to the carnage a broken rib - seems I re-broke the one I cracked at Granville's last month. :boohoo:
Ken
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Ouch, that sucks Ken...

The rest of my pictures

Some of those DAMN guys...

Jr on the mule :thumbsup:

Pretty much...

Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I remember that one of you guys on the wall, I took that one! It was windy as a mofo up there!
Lots of cool bikes---
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

How about the helment cam video?
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

trialsrider wrote:How about the helment cam video?
4 hours of video... need to convert it, sort the crap from the good stuff, compile it into something 10 minutes or less (youtube and smugmug rules), and then it will be up. Gonna be a little while but I'm working on it - 3 kids and a job make it take longer than I would like but it'll get done.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com