I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Openhouse & KTM Demos at JTs, Sat April 3rd

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: Openhouse & KTM Demos at JTs, Sat April 3rd

Post by code »

egg hunts aren't all day :screwy: I can pull off both I'm sure :roost: or maybe ummm..not :target: :boohoo:
Kath

Post by Kath »

Actually, you should do the KTM demos first because sign up is at 8:30 a.m. and I would imagine they fill up fast. The egg hunt is like 11 a.m. to 3 or something. Not sure of the whole schedule. I'll check.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Anyone going this Saturday? I thought I'd hit the open house, do a demo ride then take a ride around the countryside before my kitchen pass expires.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bump - anybody going besides me?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

If I am not working I will be there, chances of that 0.1%.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:If I am not working I will be there, chances of that 0.1%.
lets see if I got this right - they cut your pay, cut your hours and then scheduled work for you on every riding opportunity?
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Seems that way, don't it? They aren't too good at getting me home on go-home day either, which is why I missed Granville's ride. You might say I am not too happy with my job at the moment, resume is getting updated as I type this. The good news is I will be changing my schedule next week to a mid-week starting day so my weekends should be unmolested.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

I'm not, but I took the KTM out for a spin last night and met a guy fishing at Riley's Lock (there's miles of virgin dirt from Georgetown to Hancock, MD to ride. Nice and easy too). He'll be up there on his GS but he's looking at either the 950SE or a Multistrada. Try and talk some sense into him - I mean a multistrada? Offroad?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ken
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

the dude himself wrote:I'm not, but I took the KTM out for a spin last night and met a guy fishing at Riley's Lock (there's miles of virgin dirt from Georgetown to Hancock, MD to ride. Nice and easy too). He'll be up there on his GS but he's looking at either the 950SE or a Multistrada. Try and talk some sense into him - I mean a multistrada? Offroad?
Multistrada isn't any different then taking a strom or any other large bike off-road. If you have it set up correctly and have a competent rider on-board, then the limit is to what extent the rider wants to push it. I honestly have come to the conclusion that the gs, strom, multistrada, uly, and even the ktm 990 are about the same ridden off-road. Sure each one has a slight upper hand here and there, but each one is a pig. Conclusion...don't bash one of those bikes for the rider attempting it off-road if you own another. None of them are "great" true off-road bikes. (KTM has the upper hand out of all of them though they break down just as often as beemers :amazon: :lol2: ).

I just saw that the first demo group is going out at 10! WTF!!!!!!!!! :dry: I live 45 mins. away, so unless I can do a ten mile loop alone and blow thru it, I'll never make it back in time for the easter egg stuff :censored: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :censored: :wallbash: :wallbash: Freakin' Out :frustrated: