I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hey Guys

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Hey Guys

Post by jgreene »

Found out about you DAMN riders thru the R&T newsletter. Can't believe no one let me in on this secret before now.

I am beginning to move away from as many enduros and hare scrambles and have been looking forward to more dual sports. Picked up an '05 KTM 525 last year, have owned a DR 350 since '94, and the wife has an XT 225.

Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to join you for the April 10 ride, and if anyone in the Williamsport/Hagerstown is up for after work rides, drop me a line.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Rut Row »

Welcome aboard and it is about DAMN time you found us! :loveit:

I can't believe those R&T guys kept us a secret so long. :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group :thumbup:
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

Howdy neighbor!
Kath

Post by Kath »

Howdy! Tell your wife to register please! This forum could use a bit more estrogen. Oh and I have an XT225 too! :freakey:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:Howdy! Tell your wife to register please! This forum could use a bit more estrogen. Oh and I have an XT225 too! :freakey:
+1

:thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris