I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Second DAMN jersey order.

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Kris_Kris
DAMN n00b

Re: Second DAMN jersey order.

Post by Kris_Kris »

Kyler wrote:I want to get one for my brother Kris_Kris - do you think he'd complain if I had "Asshole" put on the back? :jack:

Seriously - I'll get his size for the next order and bring cash this weekend. :thumbup:
Just sharing the love. :freakey:
SoPaRider
DAMN n00b

Post by SoPaRider »

Hey Grady:

I wear an XL NoFear jersey over body armor, would a DAMNRiders jersey fit about the same?

Jeff (SoPaRider)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

SoPaRider wrote:Hey Grady:

I wear an XL NoFear jersey over body armor, would a DAMNRiders jersey fit about the same?

Jeff (SoPaRider)
Don't know what size the NoFear runs, but I bought a XXL and it would not git over my pressure suit
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Just a reminder, this is the last week to place orders for jerseys. :deal:
If anyone still wan't one, I need payment by Friday.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

To those of you who ordered DAMN Jerseys on this second order, the printer shipped them out today :thumbup: Will definitely be available for the DAMN reunion, might even arrive before this weekends Fredrick DS ride. I'll keep you all posted.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Awesome! If you do get them before Saturday, and it is not a hassle to bring them, I certainly would pick mine up from you then!
Lots of cool bikes---
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'm still out of commission for the next 6 weeks due to foot surgery, so I won't be able to make it Saturday. However, there's a few guys coming from Baltimore, so I might be able to pass the jerseys on to them to bring.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Grady wrote:I'm still out of commission for the next 6 weeks due to foot surgery, so I won't be able to make it Saturday. However, there's a few guys coming from Baltimore, so I might be able to pass the jerseys on to them to bring.
I can pick them up and bring them if nothing else.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Grady wrote:I'm still out of commission for the next 6 weeks due to foot surgery, so I won't be able to make it Saturday. However, there's a few guys coming from Baltimore, so I might be able to pass the jerseys on to them to bring.
Oh bummer! No biggie. I am in Annapolis, I can run up one day and pick it up from ya easy........gives me an excuse to meet at a bar and have a beer! Not that I really need one :rayof: An excuse that is, I always need a beer! :brows:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I need a 3XL on the next order - need a really big one to go over my pressure suit - yes, I'm FAT!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris