I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials Riding

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
MAZMAN

Re: Trials Riding

Post by MAZMAN »

mullethead774 wrote:Lets find a warm weekend and do a slow day!
It will definitely be a slow day if you're riding with Boom Boom. :amazon:
Now if you'd like to come over here to the western part of Pennsyltucky, we'll show you how to go a little faster & fall down a little more frequently. :brows:[/quote]

Hey Boom Boom, you are welcome to do this at the nut house if that is easier/ closer ? Could make it a combo dual sport / trials/ street whatever ride and give this new guy a chance to meet some of these DAMN people. Let me know. :roost:
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

MAZMAN wrote:
mullethead774 wrote:Lets find a warm weekend and do a slow day!
It will definitely be a slow day if you're riding with Boom Boom. :amazon:
Now if you'd like to come over here to the western part of Pennsyltucky, we'll show you how to go a little faster & fall down a little more frequently. :brows:
Hey Boom Boom, you are welcome to do this at the nut house if that is easier/ closer ? Could make it a combo dual sport / trials/ street whatever ride and give this new guy a chance to meet some of these DAMN people. Let me know. :roost:[/quote]
I'm in. :eats:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

You were reading my mind :brows:
Would be nice if it was warm enough to camp, make a weekend out of some single track - dual sport - trials putzing :ride:
It would be a DAMN fine weekend :thumbup:
Just need to work on a date.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr