I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Roll Charts

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Roadracer_Al

Re: Roll Charts

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Yeah, roll charts are pretty darn cool - it takes a little while to figure them out, but once it "clicks", it's easy.

Think of them like a paper GPS.
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

Hey Ken.. Here I am late to the party again...
I'm interested in the roller box, and I'm also interested in how you make the charts.
Can you post one so I can get a look at it?

I often write directions on a piece of paper and tape it to my tank or... stop and get it out of my pocket.... sounds like a nice solution for this nonsense.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

JaxObsessed wrote:Hey Ken.. Here I am late to the party again...
I'm interested in the roller box, and I'm also interested in how you make the charts.
Can you post one so I can get a look at it?

I often write directions on a piece of paper and tape it to my tank or... stop and get it out of my pocket.... sounds like a nice solution for this nonsense.
I'll be posting the chart after I've done a pre-ride - might have to change it

look at rollcharts.org to make your own
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Ken did you see this in my other post? Looks like they have downlodable software to make charts and some sweet ass holders :thumbup:
http://www.adventureanswers.com/
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

B DIRT wrote:Ken did you see this in my other post? Looks like they have downlodable software to make charts and some sweet ass holders :thumbup:
http://www.adventureanswers.com/
I like their holders. the software doesn't import files from Garmin or from Garmin directions. You have to manually create every waypoint.

rollcharts.org is way easier to use.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris