I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

supermoto wheels

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
AccidentalWheelie

Re: supermoto wheels

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

ok possible dumb question ... tubes both came with a nut on the valve stem already and another nut also does one go under rim and one over ? (under 1st nut on tube is a washer looking thing that doesnt stay in place with nut removed) :screwy:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

AccidentalWheelie wrote:ok possible dumb question ... tubes both came with a nut on the valve stem already and another nut also does one go under rim and one over ? (under 1st nut on tube is a washer looking thing that doesnt stay in place with nut removed) :screwy:
Yes. One nut goes inside the rim, the other on the outside.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
AccidentalWheelie

thanks mdubya, i am taking a few pics will post soon as i find mini usb cord for my cam
AccidentalWheelie

:frustrated: piched front tube :censored: project haulted till tommorow :rant: :foul: :censored: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
AccidentalWheelie

GREAT NEWS i replaced pinched tube mounted tires holding 40psi rear also mounted no pinches ....minimal scratching :loveit:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

AccidentalWheelie wrote:GREAT NEWS i replaced pinched tube mounted tires holding 40psi rear also mounted no pinches ....minimal scratching :loveit:

:thumbup:

Now patch the pinched tube to save as a spare. :deal:

Photos? :shrug:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
AccidentalWheelie

friend is delivering usb cable today sometime i am going to garage to see what i can rig on these black fenders ,might look funny with red tank and seat? i dunno....ps. i was laughing to myself thinking of your great tunes MDUBYA in between all the 4 letter words :screwy:
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Nice!

If I had the money for some real sumo wheels I'd do it, but since I have a spare front SV wheel (which supposedly fits in the DR forks pretty easily) I want to try to make something work for the rear one of these days...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I think mag wheels would be cool, for a supermoto.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I like those carbon fiber sumo wheels myself.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris