I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2nd Annual DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
davej
DAMN Expert

Re: 2nd Annual DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by davej »

Granville wrote:All really GREAT VIDS Dave! :ride: . Thanks so much for posting :loveit:. Impressive quality too.

Did the one of the coyote we rode-up on, come out?
hey jim, message me your mailing address, i'd like to send you a copy of the lap we took. its in 720p hd and looks great. the coyote was too far away to see on my laptop but if you can run it on your tv, i bet he'll show. i had to chop the video size and quality way back to post in this thread, it takes forever to upload stuff on 3g connection.

ya mike, have at it. also, thanks for leaving your bike for me to ride. i didn't have time to jump on it though. maybe next time

darwin and chris, i know you dudes had cameras too :dirtdog:

in the mean time, i'll work on some more highlights
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

davej wrote:darwin and chris, i know you dudes had cameras too :dirtdog:
Working on it now... had to go upgrade my video editor, work, etc. It'll be up as soon as I can manage.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

biffer99 wrote:
davej wrote:darwin and chris, i know you dudes had cameras too :dirtdog:
Working on it now... had to go upgrade my video editor, work, etc. It'll be up as soon as I can manage.
video editor? i'm stuck with moviemaker :rant:

never added a song, but here goes, forgive me..

somebody else take over :roost:
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Well I was too busy hanging on for dear life to hit stop/record/pause or anything else (other than trees). I ended up getting over 4 hours of video so there has to be SOME sort of editing. Don't worry, I'll include all my face plants and BigBird's hill climb! :whoop:
Chris
'08 WR450F - plated

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

biffer99 wrote:Well I was too busy hanging on for dear life to hit stop/record/pause or anything else (other than trees). I ended up getting over 4 hours of video so there has to be SOME sort of editing. Don't worry, I'll include all my face plants and BigBird's hill climb! :whoop:
you can edit out my biff to save space and I won't complain! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Bucho wrote:Thanks for the little hillclimb vid Dave. Was that Max on the KTM? Either way, I failed in my first attempt up that same section. Was a mini mudslide!
But since nobody was there to witness it, I guess I never fell down.
Yeah, that was me blowing that 1st hill climb. Made it every time after though. Really good time.
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

davej - nice vids!!
Are you dentvet on KTMTalk? If so, I bought your Rekluse and 453 kit last year. Wish that I'd made the Granville ride...could have had the chance to meet you.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Dave, I really like the last vid you posted with the tunes. I must have watched it like 6-times. I will probably keep watching it too. Thanks so much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

And my video...sorry about the abrupt ending but I'm not going to go back to fix it. Sorry it took so long...it's been hectic around here lately. Oh, and putting the license plate and baja kit on the WR took precedence ;).

Thanks again to Jim and family for the great experience! It was nice meeting you all and riding with you...see ya soon...

Chris
'08 WR450F - plated

davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

right on chris, nice work. made me smile. oldmanx, i am dentvet and i thought i'd see you up there, i want a try on a 453 :brows: