I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

new DAMN rider

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
brappp
DAMN Expert

new DAMN rider

Post by brappp »

just wanted to introduce myself.. currently, i race enduros and trail ride, but i'm looking to get back into dual sporting and maybe do some adventure riding this year.. my enduro race bike is an 08 KTM 250XC and my dual sport bike is an 07 KTM 525EXC (which needs some work to make it more road/adv friendly).. i live in reston, va and am the current secretary for the Northern Virginia Trail Riders (NVTR).. my club hosts an annual 2-day national dual sport, which some of you guys attend.. granville (what up jim and james) turned me on to this fourm.. i look forward to meeting and riding with you guys.. :cheers:
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: new DAMN rider

Post by Bucho »

Howdy.

Nice avatar.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Welcome :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

And it is DAMN time you found us! :cheers:

Be sure to come to the DAMN Reunion and bring that 525 down to the SandBlast :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
brappp
DAMN Expert

Post by brappp »

bucho, dave and ken - thanks for the welcome! :thumbup:

unfortunately i am throwing a birthday party of my girlfriend and can't make Sandblast this year (Feb. 6th).. funny though a good friend of mine (and NVTR VP) Brad "2.0" shot and edited the video on the Sandbast homepage - http://www.sandblastrally.com/2010/ have a "blast" up at the event! :whoop:

DAMN, and again unfortunately the reunion falls on the same weekend (May 2nd) as our annual NVTR Spring Trail Ride in King George, VA. :foul: :frustrated: we are normally there the whole weekend doing final prep saturday..
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "