Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Post by Rut Row »

brappp wrote:just sayin, if there was not a conflict to move it forward one week, this way DAMNriders who ride the NVTR Spring Trail Ride every year will not be torn, plus NVTR members who love riding up there can make this upcoming ride ..

it's all up to Jim.. he's the man!! (thanks once again Jim for opening up your family's property for us to ride over the years!!) :thumbup:
Yo... Bro... jus' pullin' da chain... :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
brappp
DAMN Expert

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by brappp »

Granville wrote:BTW, I love banging bars with the NVTR Clan. What a great club you guys have :thumbup: .
Let's pick a date for a NVTR Camp & Ride. Give me a date. I would love to host you guys. If your clan has the numbers and chips in some $, let's roast a pig or reasonable fact similar.
BTW, NVTR loves you too Jim!! :hug: Also, NVTR enjoys sharing club ride days with DAMNriders and R&T members. The more the merrier!! :hi5:

Let's get the ride days planned!
Kyler wrote:Yo... Bro... jus' pullin' da chain... :cheers:
:lol2: haha.. yeah, no worries Ken.. i think everyone's chomping at the bit to ride (more) right now.. again, i was trying to point out that NVTR's upcoming event falls on that same date.. i just need to remind myself on a regular basis "YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME"
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

Looks like a fun weekend and good time to meet some of the other Damm members. Putting this on my calander. Dont know what the primative camping at the start is like but I'd like to bring my camper down. If thats a problem someone let me know. Now as DAMM noob what else do I need to bring....probably some beer???

Getting tired of the cold, snow, and ice....cant wait for spring.
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Bring a headlamp for a night ride. Wingfixer and I did one last fall at granvilles and we thought it might have to be a new tradition.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

GearedUp wrote:Looks like a fun weekend and good time to meet some of the other Damm members. Putting this on my calander. Dont know what the primative camping at the start is like but I'd like to bring my camper down. If thats a problem someone let me know. Now as DAMM noob what else do I need to bring....probably some beer???

bring the camper - we won't make too much fun of you :lol2:

Bring beer - it always runs out as well as ice

food is good too :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

GearedUp wrote:Looks like a fun weekend and good time to meet some of the other Damm members. Putting this on my calander. Dont know what the primative camping at the start is like but I'd like to bring my camper down. If thats a problem someone let me know. Now as DAMM noob what else do I need to bring....probably some beer???

Camper is cool - we will make fun of you unless it rains. I always try to bring some fire wood, and will this time too, but if you have easy access to some there is no such thing as too much. Same goes for beer. Bring anything you might want to eat. Jim has some gas grills up there we can cook on.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bucho wrote:Bring a headlamp for a night ride. Wingfixer and I did one last fall at granvilles and we thought it might have to be a new tradition.
Thanks for reminding me, I gotta find some helmet lights! :thumbup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wingfixer wrote:
Bucho wrote:Bring a headlamp for a night ride. Wingfixer and I did one last fall at granvilles and we thought it might have to be a new tradition.
Thanks for reminding me, I gotta find some helmet lights! :thumbup:
Yeah, I'm probably gonna end up taping a flashlight to my helmet again.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by Granville »

Tommy,

Let's stick to the 4/1 date. It's not conducive to a harmonious martial relationship for me to get consecutive weekends to camp & ride :nono: .

I want to get there prior to the event to do a little prep. Pushing the date back or forward two weekends creates problems for me in March and others in April.

Let me know what date works for NVTR and let's make it happen. :thumbup:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Camper... :thumbup:
Beer... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Firewood... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

By grandville75 at 2009-01-26
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.