Boom Boom's woods loop / 07- 6 & 7 -2013

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Boom Boom's woods loop 10/21

Post by Boom Boom »

OK, short notice but tomorrow (saturday 13th) I will be doing a "run in" of the loop for the official ride on the 21st.
I will wait till 10am to let anyone hunting the farm have some quiet time, but after that it will be 2-stroke mania.... :roost:
Anyone that can't make the ride on the 21st and has an open schedule for tomorrow is welcome to come give it a go.
Just post up here if comming and I will check in the AM to see if I should be looking for anyone.
For anyone that has ridden it before, I have added a bunch of new stuff, I almost got myself lost. :screwy:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

OFG is IN!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Great day in the woods today :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Boom Boom wrote:Great day in the woods today :thumbup:
It certainly was, the loop is in great shape :thumbup:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

I made a pass around most of the loop on Sat with the KTM and it is SUPER! (I short cut a few pieces to catch up with the faster guys so they wouldn't be waiting so much on the OFG). I was able to do all of it but I skipped some of the big logs and managed to get stuck on a couple of them as well. The grass track is REALLY fun!

Then I took the Frankenbeta out and couldn't remember how to ride it :shrug: - PITIFUL - EMBARRASSING :shrug:

Anyway - You DON'T want to miss this ride next Sunday!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

BigBird wrote:I made a pass around most of the loop on Sat with the KTM and it is SUPER! (I short cut a few pieces to catch up with the faster guys so they wouldn't be waiting so much on the OFG). I was able to do all of it but I skipped some of the big logs and managed to get stuck on a couple of them as well. The grass track is REALLY fun!

Then I took the Frankenbeta out and couldn't remember how to ride it :shrug: - PITIFUL - EMBARRASSING :shrug:

So those were dirt naps you were taking......here I thought you were using your body to help clear the trail.
Sure can't call you a quitter, I lost count how many times you threw the FrankenBeta at that hill :whoop:
Best part of the day for me was watching you have a nice rest on your butt in the stream, guess you were just washing the mud off your pants for the ride home.
And to think we call this fun :screwy:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Boom Boom wrote:
BigBird wrote:I made a pass around most of the loop on Sat with the KTM and it is SUPER! (I short cut a few pieces to catch up with the faster guys so they wouldn't be waiting so much on the OFG). I was able to do all of it but I skipped some of the big logs and managed to get stuck on a couple of them as well. The grass track is REALLY fun!

So those were dirt naps you were taking......here I thought you were using your body to help clear the trail.
Sure can't call you a quitter, I lost count how many times you threw the FrankenBeta at that hill :whoop:
Best part of the day for me was watching you have a nice rest on your butt in the stream, guess you were just washing the mud off your pants for the ride home.
And to think we call this fun :screwy:
There's THAT HILL AGAIN! :harhar:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Taylor wrote:There's THAT HILL AGAIN! :harhar:
Nope, this is the steeper hill right behind the shop :brows:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I'm in! Coming up Friday evening. Will get a good IPA mix to bring along. Any of the Colorado crew coming?
Lots of cool bikes---
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Longboardr wrote:
Taylor wrote:There's THAT HILL AGAIN! :harhar:
Nope, this is the steeper hill right behind the shop :brows:
Yup, the one were you jump a 2ft log, then straight down 3ft into the creek, and then straight up to the clouds. Sam must have gotten lost like I did the last time. That single track that BB rides is almost like a paved road. :harhar:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR