south jersey dualsport

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: south jersey dualsport

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Does anyone know where the BBB Gun Club is? I see it's in Pemberton NJ, but no real address. 8 miles east of the Rt 70/72 circle is kind of vague.
WHAT!!!! Where is your sense of adventure? Your passion for the unknown? Your savoir faire attitude? :lol2:

been wondering that myself :angel:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

Must be one of those DAMN map things again :deal: wheres my glasses :eyes: wheres north :frustrated: DAMN directions cant i just follow behind someone :wallbash: I still want to go :freakey:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Look on a map for 4 mile circle ( rt 70 & rt 72). They say it is 8 miles east on rt 70. Theres a BBB gun club sign, but you can easily miss it since all the scenery looks the same (pine trees & sandy shoulders). I took these gps cordinates at the start a few years ago. The gun club (start of the ride) is about 1 mile off the road.

N 39 55'36.4" W074 29'23.3

Grady wrote:Does anyone know where the BBB Gun Club is? I see it's in Pemberton NJ, but no real address. 8 miles east of the Rt 70/72 circle is kind of vague.
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

on rt 70 in between rt72 and rt539. south side of the road. dirt road with white sign that says BBB Gun Club. down the end of the road. it will be arrowed.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I have the greenlight for heading up on Sat. Just not sure if I can leave early enough to get out there and still have much time to ride.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Skyclad

Post by Skyclad »

OK, guess that I will take the KTM out for a good workout. Don't know if I am ready for this skill wise, but what better way to learn than by doing. DAMN, it's sand, it can't hurt that bad. :harhar: I will probably match this smiley rather well in the whoops sections :whoop:

Anyone want to ride with the sand n00b?

I will be heading out Sunday morning. Looking forward to it.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

This will be my first time in the sand too. :thumbup: How hard can it be? :lol2:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I rode sand for the first time last Fall in the PB500. Its a blast once you get used to it.
I was going over my bike a bit this weekend, putting on new handle bars and risers. I bought a little enduro route holder, but DAMNed if I know what to do w/ the thing. This weekend looks like it should be a good learning experience.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

They have roll charts at the sign up. It's columns of directions that you cut vertically. Tap them together & roll them up on the chart holder. Just spin the knob to scroll down. There are resets so you can start over if you get mixed up. (Just follow the tracks for the most part )
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Skyclad wrote:Anyone want to ride with the sand n00b?
Stick with me - I'm DAMN slow

Bucho... :roost: :roost: :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris