Post by Rut Row »

Sorry you couldn't make it - it was one of the best runions we've had

small DAMN Riders and large

usual plethora of flats

TyMarp swung by for a bit

obligatory carnage

an WAY too much DAMN food! :kbasa:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN reunion 2012

Post by Rut Row »

no pics of mdubya but he was tearing the place up - only slowed down to eat! :eats:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kyler wrote:no pics of mdubya but he was tearing the place up - only slowed down to eat! :eats:
Glad to hear Mike and Tim made it out. Sorry I missed them.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

phoo wrote:Brendan and Caleb hit out off instantly, too, so the boys seemed to have a good time.

Patrick
They really did. We will have to do another kiddie riding day this summer.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Had a really good time also! Too short but better than nothing. Thanks everyone for the group rides, finally met some more faces & will hopefully remember whos who.
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Sorry I made such a brief appearance. I had a blast at MR, as always. Great place. Thanks to you DAMN people for the hospitality and good times. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Taylor and i had a great time. Thanks to the folks at Mountian ridge for letting us have the reunion ride there. We had the best weather we could ask for this weekend. I also want to thank Tony and jess, patric and cathy,and of course our main man Mr Kyler for the great food we had. A very special Thank you to Sam and Gail for letting us ride and drive your Razor. I was a little woried that Taylor would would be a little board being the only teenage girl there but you all made her feel very welcome and she is already talking about next year. Heres a few pics for now more to come.
The biggest most gentel rotty i have ever seen Godzilla.

Cathy cutting her awsome cake with the DAMN knife.

And all the food.

2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Thanks to everyone that made this happen again. :bow:

Thanks to Sam and Gail for providing all kinds of entertainment. :rayof:

Enjoyed seeing everyone again, only if it was to say goodby until the next time; Phoo, SkinnyJ, and Loose Screw.

Sorry I missed the Marr family.

I had a blast following CJ (Patrailriders grandson) on an XR100 riding up front with the faster riders of our group. I wish everyone could have seen that. :roost:

Still love that pink helmet Bruce. :whip:

Bart left quite an impression, several if fact, ..... on the terra ferma. That young man bounces well. I would have been carted out. :whoop:

I think Zillagod is still growing. :eats:

And after all these years, that was my first off-road on dirt bikes with mdub. Knobbies make it so easy.

Its been fun watching an inmature group of men slowly turn into a family affair of riding. I really enjoy having the better halves and especially the kids around. It helps me to hang onto my youth.

And lastly, don't believe a word of what Ken says. He loves all types of terrain, even if some of it is tougher then he is. :target:

I'm looking forward the the next outing. I just hope I can share more time with you all. :thumbup:

Thanks for a great time. Don't mean to leave anyone out. I enloyed all the conversations, no matter how short they were. Catch ya next time.
dom08
DAMN n00b

Post by dom08 »

Glad to see/meet all you on Friday. Learned a lesson about body armour. I need to buy some! That low speed fall i had resulted in a broken rib & punctured lung, not to mention a nite in a hospital. Body armour would have been soo much cheaper. Thaks again for the hospitality
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

dom08 wrote:Glad to see/meet all you on Friday. Learned a lesson about body armour. I need to buy some! That low speed fall i had resulted in a broken rib & punctured lung, not to mention a nite in a hospital. Body armour would have been soo much cheaper. Thaks again for the hospitality
Holy smokes, Dom. Sorry to hear about the fall. Heal up quickly.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC