GPS advice

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Re: GPS advice

Post by YAMPOL »

You can find them here for $199 and up. I think they are now a 62 model and not the 60.
If they were $600, I would not have one.
WOW!
http://www.gpscity.com/garmin

Yampol
Retired and loving it!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thanks for the input guys
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

BillyGoat wrote:I have an eTrex H, but frankly, I don't know why I bother. I don't know how to use it. I just turn it on and it really acts like a Startrek like speedo and odometer and a really sucky compass. I can download the "track" but it really seems useless. I hate editing the track to remove the "garbage". With huge finagling I can get it to overlay on a map but "so what"? I'm clueless how to make it be useful, like to create some kind of route that I could follow at a later time. I have no idea the difference between a route or track! WHythehell do they have to make it so complicated? The machine should just ask what you want it to do, then it should just DO IT. But I'm a curmudgeon.

BillyGoat
Im not a big tech guy at all. (It was a pretty big deal for me when I figured out how to post a picture.) I might have to sit down with someone to babystep me through it. Im pretty sure Ken would help me for a Yeungling or two.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Im pretty sure Ken would help me for a Yeungling or two.
Just be sure we get the training done before the beer caps start flying! :cheers: :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I've always been partial to this...

And this
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r