DAMN Road Trip - Timonium Indoor Short Track - Dec 13

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN Road Trip - Timonium Indoor Short Track - Dec 12/13

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya - you comin dude? do I need to change the sheets on the spare bed? :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I can do Saturday. Does anybody have any idea on how late things will go?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:mdubya - you comin dude? do I need to change the sheets on the spare bed? :brows:
I don't think I can make Timonium. Thanks for the offer of clean sheets though. :thumbup: :harhar:

I might be able to make it to Green Ridge though, if it is not too cold.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Whoohoo! Got a kitchen pass to go on Saturday!

I hope it won't be too DAMN cold since my car will have left for Sunny CA already.

The other thing I hope is that I can get my DAMN DRZ started again - the battery went flat and it flooded last time I tried to start it.

For anyone who is interested, Chris Carr usually is there selling t-shirts. If he has any LSR record shirts, I think I'll buy one this year.

Also, it's traditional to go up the street for coffee & donuts at Duncan Donuts after the race. :eats:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Also, it's traditional to go up the street for coffee & donuts at Duncan Donuts after the race. :eats:
okay - mdubya says don't get there till 7 or so - Al says stay for donuts and coffee - the last item we are missing is where to meet?

Al - do you need a ride? Riding your DRZ up there at night is gonna be cold!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damifudo

Post by Damifudo »

I am going to try to go since I only live about 10 min from there. I have gone to the outdoor races and have not been to the indoor for about 20 years. If there are going to be people I know there it would be alot more fun,

http://www.motoramaevents.com/

Is anyone planning on going to this event in Febuary? I have gone the past 3 years and it is alot of fun in the dead of winter. Indoor motocross and tons of other things to watch too. The go carts are amazing to watch. I use to race the gas RC cars at this event which has a big crowd too.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Damifudo wrote:I am going to try to go since I only live about 10 min from there. I have gone to the outdoor races and have not been to the indoor for about 20 years. If there are going to be people I know there it would be alot more fun,

http://www.motoramaevents.com/

Is anyone planning on going to this event in Febuary? I have gone the past 3 years and it is alot of fun in the dead of winter. Indoor motocross and tons of other things to watch too. The go carts are amazing to watch. I use to race the gas RC cars at this event which has a big crowd too.
start a new thread for it - looks like fun! I'd be interested in going.
Ken
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN Road Trip - Timonium Indoor Short Track - Dec 13

Post by Rut Row »

BUMP! Saturday 12/13

Time trials start at 6
Opening ceremonies start at 6:45
Races start at 7

Let's meet near the ticket booths at ????

Al - do you need a ride?
Ken
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I will be there.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm still in.