I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Wolfs Den near Kitzmiller Oct. 9-11

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Wolfs Den near Kitzmiller Oct. 9-11

Post by Hare »

We are headed up Wolfs Den near Kitzmiller, Maryland

Oct. 9-11 and you DAMN guys are invited!

Cost is $10. per day(still i hope), right on the Potomac River, All kinds of trails, a beaten into submission MX track, with plenty of road riding. no water or bathroom or anything like that, we can rent a portable if need be. Can bring big campers, lots of room, great riding all around. Bring your friends and family, there will be lots of kids riding and not. Not many stores near by so come ready to stay, food, beer, water. We usually try to have the grill going with some big hunks o meat then people pitch in with their favorites etc for a killer feast.

Motorcycles, quads, buggys and even sidecars are welcome. Ken you get your boys together and we can run a hack race on the MX track or maybe make a more forgiving course!

We are trying to make a group trail ride either to or from the "singletrack" area.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Wolfs Den near Kitzmiller Oct. 9-11

Post by Rut Row »

dood - that is the weekend after the S500 :frustrated:

It sounds like a blast and unless we canx the Shen, no can do two riding weekends in a row :wallbash:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:dood - that is the weekend after the S500 :frustrated:

It sounds like a blast and unless we canx the Shen, no can do two riding weekends in a row :wallbash:
It's also the weekend of the Pine Barrens... http://www.pinebarrens500.org/
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

I know, I know theres never a good date for everything, but i figured i would put it out there for those who can. The Fall ride has been on the same weekend for 20 years so theres not much wiggle room, it will be hard for me to make any of them.

Plus this year we are doing the Pilots at the GNCCs and the last two races are Oct. 3rd is St.Clairsville, OH and Oct. 24th is Indiana. Toss in the OH dual sport last week of Sept., Shenandoah 500, and RORR's Tower City dual Sport, then hammer run and WAH!

Oct. is hard on relationships (or good for them) when you're a rider. from end of sept til hammer run first week of Nov there are must make rides every weekend.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:dood - that is the weekend after the S500
I fail to see the problem. :ride:

Hare- would definitely be interested to join in a day ride. Especially one lead by someone who knows their way around. I have heard that the North Hill terrain is very challenging. I don't mind a challenge, but I don't want to be in tears or the ER either. :roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Lots of People already there, we are headed up late Friday due to work, $10. a day ride all you want, huge place includes hare scrambles track, a lame MX track and lots of dual sporting destinations.