I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Do you think my tractor's sexy??

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
CapoGreg

Do you think my tractor's sexy??

Post by CapoGreg »

Because this thing plows corners like a John Deere now. :poser:

New Continental TKC's on the Caponord for the DAMN Rider's campout at Seneca Rocks next weekend. I used a Stop & Go bead breaker, a 12" adjustable wrench, 2 16" MP irons, 1 8" MP iron, and about 1/2 gallon of soapy water from a spray bottle. Took me about 45 minutes to do each tire, although the heat in the barn was really getting to me at the end of it, so I probably could have shaved some time off the front one.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Do you think my tractor's sexy??

Post by Rut Row »

Me likee! I may switch to TKC 80s in the future but I have a set of MT-21s waiting to be mounted and worn out first.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Should be nice on the dirt roads. I had one of those as a front tire for a bit.

Do you feel they are going to be neccessary? or did you just want to try them out?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

A new front tire was necessary, the Trailwing on there is almost down to the wear bars. The back one was not, but I didn't want to risk tearing up a good Tourance. I decided to use TKC's because I wanted to try them out and they look cool on the big bikes. :brows:
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Greg Im loving the new meats :thumbup: and you need to post a pic of that CB750 for me :brows:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)