I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Single Track Vid

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Single Track Vid

Post by Granville »

Number 1 son starts out a bit slow in the first one :dirtdog: . Joker does clear a little creek jump nicely after measuring it up with a 360 degree turn. I dropped off it a bit too slow :shrug: .

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Single Track Vid

Post by mdubya »

Embedded for ya. :thumbup: Nice vids by the way. I hope to ride there someday. :deal:

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

mdubya wrote:Embedded for ya. :thumbup: Nice vids by the way. I hope to ride there someday. :deal:

It looks like the bark busters have an extra bar that goes over the top of the headlight... Which type are those, please?
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

hondahawkrider wrote:
mdubya wrote:Embedded for ya. :thumbup: Nice vids by the way. I hope to ride there someday. :deal:

It looks like the bark busters have an extra bar that goes over the top of the headlight... Which type are those, please?

Yes, it is all one bar. I have a friend that makes them and other bike related stuff. All the better to protect the goodies on your dash. It has paid for itself several times over. Also helps you pull the bike out off mud when you get stuck

http://www.woodsblaster.com/handguard%20kits.htm
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

[quote="mdubya"]Embedded for ya. :thumbup: Nice vids by the way. I hope to ride there someday. :deal:

And I thank you :thumbup: . I wish I knew how to do that. Once the kids are back in school, wifey will put a few links back in my chain and I will be in your area again. I have a plated KTM 450EXC, but use it almost exculsively for single track. I have hosted a couple of nice camp and rides between Savage State Park and Barton. You need to come by and check it out. Perhaps you could lead a dual sport ride sometime?
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Granville wrote:

And I thank you :thumbup: . I wish I knew how to do that. Once the kids are back in school, wifey will put a few links back in my chain and I will be in your area again. I have a plated KTM 450EXC, but use it almost exculsively for single track. I have hosted a couple of nice camp and rides between Savage State Park and Barton. You need to come by and check it out. Perhaps you could lead a dual sport ride sometime?
We really want a dual-sport ride out your way :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Granville dude sweet vids :bandit:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Granville wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:

Yes, it is all one bar. I have a friend that makes them and other bike related stuff. All the better to protect the goodies on your dash. It has paid for itself several times over. Also helps you pull the bike out off mud when you get stuck

http://www.woodsblaster.com/handguard%20kits.htm
Thanks much... I think these are a must have..
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se