I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Ya, I got room for another bike. We might have to put one of them in backwards, but shouldn't be a problem. I will ask you to bring an extra set of tiedowns though. I think I'm at least one short for two bikes.
Not sure exactly where you live Ken, but I live just inside the Frederick city limits, near the 7-11 at Route 40 and Old Camp on the western side of the Frederick. Feel free to gimme a call tonight, I'm working so call as late as you want, or tomorrow. 301-512-5739

For everyone else going. I can get my truck to the meeting spot. If anyone is interested I'll bring a charcoal grill and burgers or something. I'm off tomorrow so let me know so I can get supplies.
I'm so friggin excited!!!
I left a voice mail for you. I have a '94 K2500 that we could take if needed. I've set it up to haul 2 bikes. And yes, I have a set of ratchet straps.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
dom08
DAMN n00b

Post by dom08 »

Weather looking real good for Sat now-57 with sun & clouds. Hope you guys don't mind me tagging along. It is good to ride with such good riders like Rob, Mike & Chris. They show you how it should be done.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dom08 wrote:Weather looking real good for Sat now-57 with sun & clouds. Hope you guys don't mind me tagging along. It is good to ride with such good riders like Rob, Mike & Chris. They show you how it should be done.
that's good to hear - cuz *I* sure don't set a fine example! :poser:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Dom! :cheers:

I'm ready to go! See y'all tomorrow.

Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

The ol' XR is looking mughty sharp!
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

dom08 wrote:Weather looking real good for Sat now-57 with sun & clouds. Hope you guys don't mind me tagging along. It is good to ride with such good riders like Rob, Mike & Chris. They show you how it should be done.
C'mon out Dom! It has been too long.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

OK I am all set. New tire and tube mounted, dirt wheels mounted. RockStar Juiced in staging. :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
dom08
DAMN n00b

Post by dom08 »

Running a little late, catch up with you guys on the trail.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hey guys - thanks again for your patience and helping deflower a dirt n00b! Can't wait to see RRob's pics :ride:
Ken
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Dominic, Ken, Mike, Phil: What an awesome season opener! Here's to many more this
year. :cheers:

Pic of the Day: That big KLR on bald 50/50 tires sure looked like a handful. Once
DAMNKLRRider got a feel for the trail, he kept the big beast off of its side the rest of the
day. A couple of drops, but also a bunch of really heroic saves. Nice work!

Clean.

Not so clean:

Bucho brought burgers and a grill. No DAMN ride would be complete without lunch.

Here's where we went today.

(Wow, I'm actually sore...I'm never sore after a ride...I need to ride more)
Rob

XR650L