I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dual-Sport Kit and Acewell Computer

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Dual-Sport Kit and Acewell Computer

Post by Rut Row »

I got my Baja Designs Dual-sport kit and the Acewell speedometer today. I've been studying the directions for both and the Acewell is very light on directions.

Has anyone installed anything similar? Does the Acewell turn signal light get wired in parallel or series with the dual-sport kit?

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
gtop

Re: Dual-Sport Kit and Acewell Computer

Post by gtop »

Ken, let me know what you think of the Baja Designs kit. I'm going to tag my bike and i'm either getting the Baja Designs or the Sicass kit.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:Ken, let me know what you think of the Baja Designs kit. I'm going to tag my bike and i'm either getting the Baja Designs or the Sicass kit.
I like the kit - it has good instructions and is well made. The other one to look at is the ElecroSport Dakar Kits.

Swing by one evening and take a gander at it
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
gtop

Post by gtop »

I'll stop by one evening next week with some cold ones
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:I'll stop by one evening next week with some cold ones
:thumbup: :deal: :cheers:
Ken