I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

New GoPro's and a new Mini GP

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

New GoPro's and a new Mini GP

Post by Firebolter » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:53 pm

GoPro releasing 3 new models. HERO11 Black, HERO 11 Black Creator Edition and the HERO 11 Black Mini.

I have had my GoPro Session 4 (the original mini with 1 button operation and fixed battery) since 2015. It has worked great and still kicking butt. GoPro finally is making a new Mini and have upgraded it pretty nicely with added mounted fingers, still 1 button operation, fixed battry and small weight/size. It is about time they brought the Mini back. I am still happy with mine, but if it takes a dump, atleast it can be replaced now.

https://gopro.com/en/us/news/hero11-bla ... era-launch
Lots of cool bikes---

davej
DAMN Expert

Re: New GoPro's and a new Mini GP

Post by davej » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:10 am

If you subscribe, what data of yours do they sell and who buys it? :deal: you save 100 bucks as a subscriber

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:54 am

Yeah, I saw that. I am not a big cloud fan.
Lots of cool bikes---

smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:17 pm

You don't have to connect it to the cloud. I didn't. Just cancel the subscription before it renews.

To use slow-mo or anything like that takes the app though. Not sure how much info that sends home w/ or w/o a sub. I guess you could disconnect from the internet while using it. Hmm, I've never thought of that until now...
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee