I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Las Vegas added to F1 calendar next year

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Las Vegas added to F1 calendar next year

Post by Firebolter »

In addition to texas they will be screaming through the streets of vegas! That could be alot of fun!

The track design is 3.8 miles long from start to finish with top speeds estimated to be over 212 mph.

There will be 50 race laps with three main straights and 14 corners, including a high-speed cornering sequence and a single chicane section.

Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Las Vegas added to F1 calendar next year

Post by Twist »

F1 cars screaming down the Vegas strip is going to be a real sight to behold. I feel like this even event will attract some pretty well monied fans and stuff will get pretty expensive for this one.

After just returning from COTA, I really now want to go back for the F1 race. I'm working on a connection with a sponsor to see if I can borrow their juice - long shot but the answer is no if I never try.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Las Vegas added to F1 calendar next year

Post by Firebolter »

Twist wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:41 pm F1 cars screaming down the Vegas strip is going to be a real sight to behold. I feel like this even event will attract some pretty well monied fans and stuff will get pretty expensive for this one.

After just returning from COTA, I really now want to go back for the F1 race. I'm working on a connection with a sponsor to see if I can borrow their juice - long shot but the answer is no if I never try.
Good luck! Hope it works for ya, I love watching F1. This year has started off pretty good for Ferrari, so so for MB and crappy for Redbull! But I AM OKAY WITH THAT
Lots of cool bikes---