I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Year's Eve Day Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
RickyBobby
DAMN n00b

Re: New Year's Eve Day Ride

Post by RickyBobby »

Phil, Sam and I had a great time yesterday. Weather was great. Trails were slick and fun. Recent rains have moved several of the large downed trees by the river.

That was my first ride on my new 300. I love the power delivery on the technical hill climbs and downed tree crossings.

Phil, thanks again for hosting a great ride!

RB
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:37 am Phil, Sam and I had a great time yesterday. Weather was great. Trails were slick and fun. Recent rains have moved several of the large downed trees by the river.

That was my first ride on my new 300. I love the power delivery on the technical hill climbs and downed tree crossings.

RB
I wish I would have captured a pic of you absolutely launching you and your bike on that one log. You had some serious hang time
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:37 am
300's hands down are the best all around dirtbikes made-period. Makes hard stuff easier and add a autoclutch and you have a weapon.
Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Firebolter wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:42 am
300's hands down are the best all around dirtbikes made-period. Makes hard stuff easier and add a autoclutch and you have a weapon.
Bill your TM is what size?

Phil- wifey's day off was a better offer. :cheers: She's a nurse and I swear they are trying to work them to death. We both worked New Year's day and she's back in again today :frustrated:
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Laoch wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:01 am

Phil- wifey's day off was a better offer. :cheers: She's a nurse and I swear they are trying to work them to death. We both worked New Year's day and she's back in again today :frustrated:
Nurses are important, please thank your wife for me.

She is certainly welcome to come out w/ you and ride around on her quad. I can give her a tour of the old white farmhouse, or she can sit on the deck overlooking the creek and read a book.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
RickyBobby
DAMN n00b

Post by RickyBobby »

Bucho wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:28 pm
RickyBobby wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:37 am Phil, Sam and I had a great time yesterday. Weather was great. Trails were slick and fun. Recent rains have moved several of the large downed trees by the river.

RB
I wish I would have captured a pic of you absolutely launching you and your bike on that one log. You had some serious hang time
Phil, I agree, I have never been in the air for so long from a log (large tree) hop/launch. I am already going through some withdrawals. That was such a fun ride on FridayI :thumbup:

RB
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Well if you like to launch over logs I might be able to hook you up.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Laoch wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:01 am
Firebolter wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:42 am
Bill your TM is what size?
The TM is a 250 and that motor hits pretty hard compared to the 300. Seems like the 300 is easier to handle WFO as it spins up not so violent.
Lots of cool bikes---