I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

WATR Fall trail ride - Nov 28th - King George, VA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

WATR Fall trail ride - Nov 28th - King George, VA

Post by gots_a_sol »

https://watr.us/event-4550649?fbclid=Iw ... NEC04a3yDw

WATR Fall Trail Ride
Sunday November 28, 2021

Times:
Pre-registration ends on 11/26

Sign-Up Opens 7:30am

Riders Meeting 9:30am

Ride Starts 10:00am

Last bike starts long loop: 3:00pm

Where:
Eagle Bay, 7800 Fitzhugh Lane, King George VA, near Fredericksburg

Eagle Bay is a private riding area. Your donation allows you to ride on the day of the event only.

** BIKES ONLY - NO ATV OR UTV **

Admission:
Adults: $35 if you preregister, $40 at the gate

Under 18: $20

Cash/Check Only at the gate.

All proceeds benefit the King George Optimist Club.

No On Site Food Service - Bring Your Own Lunch
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
davej
DAMN Expert

Re: WATR Fall trail ride - Nov 28th - King George, VA

Post by davej »

looks like a good day for a trail ride tomorrow! :roost:
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I'll be there early on the E-XC. Can't stay long as meeting someone later to pick up a Craigslist deal. Will prob knockout one long loop and go.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

SJ, Mrs SJ and SJ Jr will be there.

Looking forward to it.
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

What a great day to be outside and ride! Weather was perfect. Sorry I had to leave early :(

Saw DaveJ but none of the SJ clan.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

I was helping work the front gate then "marshalling" the course throughout the rest of the day. Saw the SJ group out on the long loop having a good old time :lol2:

My step daughter got 1st place in the time match thing the club does for the kids on the Oset. This was her first time actually riding trails and see seemed to enjoy it.

Need to look in to a second battery or something lithium for that Oset as it was killing the batteries quicker than anticipated. She would do 2-3 laps then have to charge it for 30 mins. Repeated that all day. I replaced them when I picked it up but who knows
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

gots_a_sol wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:32 pm I was helping work the front gate then "marshalling" the course throughout the rest of the day. Saw the SJ group out on the long loop having a good old time :lol2:

My step daughter got 1st place in the time match thing the club does for the kids on the Oset. This was her first time actually riding trails and see seemed to enjoy it.

Need to look in to a second battery or something lithium for that Oset as it was killing the batteries quicker than anticipated. She would do 2-3 laps then have to charge it for 30 mins. Repeated that all day. I replaced them when I picked it up but who knows
Thats awesome, glad your family is getting some use out of the OSET
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

gots_a_sol wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:32 pm I was helping work the front gate then "marshalling" the course throughout the rest of the day. Saw the SJ group out on the long loop having a good old time :lol2:

I was there so sorry if i didn't recognize you. i'm the invisible man so maybe you didnt see me either. I wasnt going to geek up this thread but since you opened the door. I saw the Oset kid, didn't realize she was yours. There were a bunch of different electric bikes there. Alta, surron, freeride, oset, staycic and a Cake!

Somehow, my surron lap was 10 minutes faster than my alta lap, i blame SJ :whoop: