I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Post by Firebolter »

smdub wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 pm Bill, that is fantastic! I'm good for 1/2 a pizza and a 6 pack of beer. I'll speak up at Sheetz too. You prefer cash, PayPal, or Zelle?
Okay, I am not bringing six packs per say, I am bringing a cooler with beers and a couple cases of waters.
I figure there are 8 slices to a large pizza (12 inch), so 6pizzas x 8pieces =48pieces /10People=4.8 pieces each person or about 1/2 a pizza.
I know after 3 pieces, I'll be stuffed. Any left overs you guys can use for breakfast-

I was gonna get 4 larges of mix meat kinds and 2 large Margarita (no meat)-

I'll get a head count Saturday morning and if there are more than 10 guys, I'll add a pizza for every 2 guys above 10 (assuming they want to eat with us). After the head count, I can always text my GF to get more beer if a case is not adequate. In addition to water, I asked her to grab a bag of oranges or apples so you guys would have something for breakfast. You guys bring your own coffee set ups! I ain't coming up Sunday morning and making you guys coffee!

I am not taking special orders! I ain't worried about money, just trying to make this a fun weekend for everybody! Hell my GF is all excited to get out of the house, stay at the resort a night and have something fun to do!

In the words of my mom when she was pissy and I would question her dinner choice "you'll eat what I bring and you'll like it you little shit!" :jack:
Lots of cool bikes---
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Firebolter wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am In the words of my mom when she was pissy and I would question her dinner choice "you'll eat what I bring and you'll like it you little shit!" :jack:
I demand free vegan pizza and bud light :duel:

:barf:
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
adub
DAMN n00b

Post by adub »

Hey there,

Did this ever get scheduled?

I'd like to tag a long..

Thanks,
Andy
Andy Weir
FE 450
1090 R
1200 GS
a few more
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

adub wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 am Hey there,

Did this ever get scheduled?

I'd like to tag a long..

Thanks,
Andy
Huh? Some of us are riding it this weekend. Some are riding it in a few weeks.
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Okay, I will not be updating this thread any more! I have crap all day and will not be reading the board, so see some of you tomorrow! :duel:
Lots of cool bikes---
John F
DAMN Expert

Post by John F »

Sounds awesome. Have a great time. I wish I could make it.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

See you guys in the morning. Ill be at Sheetz around 0800.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub »

Firebolter wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am
smdub wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 pm Bill, that is fantastic! I'm good for 1/2 a pizza and a 6 pack of beer. I'll speak up at Sheetz too. You prefer cash, PayPal, or Zelle?
Okay, I am not bringing six packs per say, I am bringing a cooler with beers and a couple cases of waters.
I figure there are 8 slices to a large pizza (12 inch), so 6pizzas x 8pieces =48pieces /10People=4.8 pieces each person or about 1/2 a pizza.
I know after 3 pieces, I'll be stuffed. Any left overs you guys can use for breakfast-

I'll get a head count Saturday morning and if there are more than 10 guys, I'll add a pizza for every 2 guys above 10 (assuming they want to eat with us). After the head count, I can always text my GF to get more beer if a case is not adequate. In addition to water, I asked her to grab a bag of oranges or apples so you guys would have something for breakfast. You guys bring your own coffee set ups! I ain't coming up Sunday morning and making you guys coffee!

I am not taking special orders! I ain't worried about money, just trying to make this a fun weekend for everybody! Hell my GF is all excited to get out of the house, stay at the resort a night and have something fun to do!

In the words of my mom when she was pissy and I would question her dinner choice "you'll eat what I bring and you'll like it you little shit!" :jack:
What?? No eggs benedict and no mimosas??
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

da scrub wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:14 pm
Firebolter wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am

What?? No eggs benedict and no mimosas??
well Paul, you are kinda cute, maybe I'll bring you a donut and a colt45!
Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Don’t look for me. Mother had a trip the ED and is now admitted. Father with Parkinson’s. Wtf :wallbash:
Y’all ride safe.
Bruce