I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Podcast with Maryland Off Highway Vehicle Alliance President James Ratino

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Joker
DAMN Expert

Podcast with Maryland Off Highway Vehicle Alliance President James Ratino

Post by Joker »

Hi everyone! James Ratino, (MDOHVA President) was recently invited to sit down with Shane Eastman of Send It ATV to do a podcast interview. Shane is looking to fill a niche in the off-road podcast community. There are many podcasts about the latest gear, newest machines, and fastest guys (yes, he does that too) but in this Podcast, Shane focuses a lot of time talking to the movers and shakers keeping and growing OHV access throughout the country. In this episode we talk to Shane about who we are, what we are doing, where we hope to go, while letting you get to know our leadership a little better. So have a listen, learn something new, and let Shane know if you like it by hitting those buttons. You guys know the drill!
Enjoy!
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: Podcast with Maryland Off Highway Vehicle Alliance President James Ratino

Post by Granville »

I appreciate the work Ken and you have done to bring fun legal riding back to MD. I know that Wolf Den State Park is only part of MD-OHVA vision, but it is already more than many of us ever expected to see in MD. I hope everyone here becomes a member and donates to www.mdohvalliance.org

James I think I can speak for a lot of users here that saw you grow-up riding, we are all very proud of you and your accomplishments. We wish you continued success opening new areas to ride, enabling a family friendly sport to grow and bringing economic benefits to communities across MD.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Way to go James!
Im sure its countless hours of work that it rarely appreciated
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

nicely done. you are carrying the legacy well! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Thanks everyone!