I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hey Boom Boom, your favorite toy is WOKE!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Hey Boom Boom, your favorite toy is WOKE!

Post by Firebolter »

Lots of cool bikes---
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Hey Boom Boom, your favorite toy is WOKE!

Post by Laoch »

This country really is going down the shitter :bull:
Well you all had a nice run :thumbup:
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

does this mean Mr and Mrs Potato Head are now mashed?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I didn't realize that the Potato Head had male/female genitalia. I always thought they were gender fluid..
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Damage Inc. wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:20 pm I didn't realize that the Potato Head had male/female genitalia. I always thought they were gender fluid..
That being the case so are Ken and Barbi. It's probably only a matter of time before they start making female clothes that fit Ken doll.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

makes me glad I'm not a parent. Growing up in the 50s was a lot different!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Twist wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:04 am
Damage Inc. wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:20 pm I didn't realize that the Potato Head had male/female genitalia. I always thought they were gender fluid..
That being the case so are Ken and Barbi. It's probably only a matter of time before they start making female clothes that fit Ken doll.
Introducing the new Chaz and Catlyn dolls.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I had a discussion with a 16yr old about alot of this. Her opinion is, it all is so stupid, but that is how today is she said. She was telling me about her teachers and stuff and the crap they pedal. Man, I wish school taxes were optional. This young lady has a good head on her shoulders and questions things and thinks them through, so I am not too concerned about her figuring out the real deal on subjects because she equally looks on both sides of a situation and then makes her decision on her rule set. But how many are just sheep and buy into this crap?

That's what my teachers did growing up, teach us to be free thinkers, not now. I don't recall a bunch of liberal crap in my school, but that was Ga. in the 60/70's. Now they are not teaching as much as trying to mold and re-draw the lines and definitions of speak to support their progressive ways.

Same old shit in a new wrapper-

Loudoun County Public Schools, one of the nation’s most affluent school districts, announced that it will no longer recognize Dr. Seuss on his birthday. In an announcement obtained by The Daily Wire, the school district said that Dr. Suess’s children’s books contain “racial undertones” that are not suitable for “culturally responsive” learning.
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

time to move onto a new motorcycle oriented opic :duel:
Ken