I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

1993 KTM 620 Dual Sport

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

1993 KTM 620 Dual Sport

Post by Firebolter »

I don't know the guy or the bike, just thought might make a sweet winter project? I had this exact same bike when I lived in Kauai. That motor is a horse! But DAMN it can be finicky starting if not carbed correctly. The stock was a Deltoro and sucked and add in left hand kick, well! Get her set up right, and she starts right up and will make a fine DS. THis was KTM's first legal true off road bike in the US. I loved mine when I had it

email from WATR distro list today---

A street riding buddy of mine, Kevin Bechtel, has a 1993 KTM620 that sat for years and is now seized. It was a runner before being parked by his neighbor. Carb is corroded beyond repair.Transmission turns. He is a boat mechanic and was going to repair it as a winter project, but would also sell it. Make an offer if interested. It has a clean title and is low mileage. If you had the time I am sure there would be some money in the parts or could be repaired. Contact Kevin boatmedic@gmail.com,
use this Subject line so he sees it ([WATR] 1993 KTM620 - Parts Bike or Repair).
Lots of cool bikes---
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: 1993 KTM 620 Dual Sport

Post by Bucho »

Im sure its a beast when its running properly
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: 1993 KTM 620 Dual Sport

Post by Laoch »