I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MAVT Trials, Jefferson PA, 9/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

MAVT Trials, Jefferson PA, 9/26

Post by Bucho »

This one is only 1 hr 20 mins from Frederick. Im planning on going.

It might be fun to have a couple of us go together. Anyone interested?
Ive only been to two competitions last year but they were both really fun and really laid back. You are really just competing against yourself.

http://www.mid-atlantictrials.com/32457.jpeg
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: MAVT Trials, Jefferson PA, 9/26

Post by smdub »

I put it on the calendar. Should be able to make it.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

I'll be there... What line are you planning on riding?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ill be riding the 3 line for the first time
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bummer. That’s a mandatory training weekend for me. I thought the event was Sunday, as usual. But I see they are doing a D6 event.
Bruce
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

Riding all the tight stuff up at the farm may prove the 3 line too easy for you. I have been riding the 2 line, and really suck at it but it has more challenges/ obstacles. I don't care if I end up in last place, just there to ride and have fun. I have done 2 trials events this year, the first one line 2 was easier than the second one (Airville vs Dover). I plan to be there around 9am to walk the course, and have been walking the course with Boom Boom. Your welcome to join us, for the ride and the walking of the sections. It is always good to get Boom Booms advise on how to approach the sections.

Jason
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Jtrobb wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:37 am Riding all the tight stuff up at the farm may prove the 3 line too easy for you. I have been riding the 2 line, and really suck at it but it has more challenges/ obstacles. I don't care if I end up in last place, just there to ride and have fun. I have done 2 trials events this year, the first one line 2 was easier than the second one (Airville vs Dover). I plan to be there around 9am to walk the course, and have been walking the course with Boom Boom. Your welcome to join us, for the ride and the walking of the sections. It is always good to get Boom Booms advise on how to approach the sections.

Jason
I did well enough on the 4 line. I still managed to make some stupid mistakes.
Im happy to try the 3 line.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:49 am
Jtrobb wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:37 am Riding all the tight stuff up at the farm may prove the 3 line too easy for you. I have been riding the 2 line, and really suck at it but it has more challenges/ obstacles. I don't care if I end up in last place, just there to ride and have fun. I have done 2 trials events this year, the first one line 2 was easier than the second one (Airville vs Dover). I plan to be there around 9am to walk the course, and have been walking the course with Boom Boom. Your welcome to join us, for the ride and the walking of the sections. It is always good to get Boom Booms advise on how to approach the sections.

Jason
I did well enough on the 4 line. I still managed to make some stupid mistakes.
Im happy to try the 3 line.
Bucho you are plenty capable of line 2. You will take points but not get hurt with any big crash stuff. Hard to get better by riding below your ability. The dumb points and missed gates will improve as you get more time riding. You and Jason would do well pushing each other.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 am
Bucho you are plenty capable of line 2. You will take points but not get hurt with any big crash stuff. Hard to get better by riding below your ability. The dumb points and missed gates will improve as you get more time riding. You and Jason would do well pushing each other.
Are you sure? 2 Line seems pretty scary...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:28 pm
Boom Boom wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 am
Are you sure? 2 Line seems pretty scary...
Jefferson /White Rose has minimal rocks so mostly logs and banks. Nothing more than you already ride.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr