I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

SOLD-----Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

SOLD-----Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Post by kevvyd »

For sale is a used ~80 hr Seat Concepts Low Comfort Complete Seat for KTM. I had it on my '18 XC-W and liked it very well. When I bought my '19 I went for the SC OEM Low Supergrip---and I dont see myself using the old one any time soon. This is definitely more comfortable, wider, and could be thought of as more of an ADV/Dual Sport seat. Though many off-roaders might prefer its slightly wider butt-print and more forgiving foam. Did I mention that it is a LOW variety? Yeah, it'll knock 3/4-1" off of the absurd seat height of your Austrian.....

The seat does have a small tear in the cover where the seat was tugged in a tipover and pulled away from a few staples on the pan. At that time I was at HMT and "fixed" it with some clear Gorilla Tape, which is still holding strong! I intended to replace the cover but the tear is below the "plastics line" and outta site when mounted---so I just kept on using it. Then it got shelved when I traded in the XC-W

This seat fits many 16-19 KTM models. But NONE of the TPI versions! On the fitment table pictured below it fits the ORANGE highlighted blocks.

I'd love for someone local-ish to come and buy it. It is a big box to ship and prices are absurd for shipping as of late.......

MSRP for this seat is $285+shipping, and Seat Concepts backlog is 40 days out.....Put a Hundred dollar bill in my hands and its yours.

Last edited by kevvyd on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
'19 350 EXC-F
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Re: Seat Concepts KTM Low Comfort Seat Fits many 16-19 models

Post by kevvyd »

SOLD
'19 350 EXC-F