I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Supermoto videos

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Supermoto videos

Post by mdubya »

I just answered a question about supermoto over on ThumperTalk. I linked several videos, some of my favorties. I thought it might be cool to start compiling links to good SM videos here. sO here is what I posted at TT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1y9c2WMYzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-PS79aeGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_PrqTl ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpHC8HQyKgE

Can we embed here?

P.S. I am looking for a link to the World Supermoto round 2007 Bulgaria (with the paved dirt section), and the link to the street guys in France that got everyone upset on all the boards a few weeks back.

P.P.S. There was a crazy traill riding vid a few years back, with a group of bikes riding on the edge of a trail with a big drop inot the creek/river on the left. Maybe we can start a DS vid thread with that one if anyone has it?

:rickey:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Supermoto videos

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Can we embed here?
welll... who do you want to get embed with? :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Get Embed with YouTube and Google Video!

Post by Rut Row »

[youtube1]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube1]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Sweet. I didn't want to do it if it was going to cause bandwidth (or other) problems with the site. :cheers:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
mdubya wrote:Can we embed here?
welll... who do you want to get embed with? :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:
That list is plenty long.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

South of France or DAMN motard ride in WV?

[youtube1]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube1]

:popcorn:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Sweet. I didn't want to do it if it was going to cause bandwidth (or other) problems with the site. :cheers:
don't know but we'll find out!
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:South of France or DAMN motard ride in WV?

:popcorn:
their life expectancy appears to be short. Passing on the outside of a turn and between traffic??!!!! :screwy:
Ken
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
their life expectancy appears to be short. Passing on the outside of a turn and between traffic??!!!! :screwy:
That is pretty much the sentiment expressed on the American boards as this video has made the rounds. I, for one, don't enjoy ripping past traffic, I would rather wait. I have been guilty of not being so patient in my younger days. However, in the Mediterranean countries (France, Italy, Greece, maybe others) this is well accepted riding behaviour. Everyone rides and drives crazy, the traffic expects it and yields. If you don't riding aggressively, people look at you like there is something wrong. I have personally witnessed on a 2 lane road in Italy, with traffic coming in both directions, a 7 series BMW put on its left blinker and pull out to straddle the yellow line. Traffic in both directions pulled one wheel on the the shoulder and yielded as the big BeeEM rocketed past everyone (apparently in the passing lane! :mrgreen: ). All the bikes and scooters filtered to the front of the line at every traffic lite, every lite became a drag race. No one got angry, no middle fingers. If you were coming up faster from behind, the car would yield and expect you to pass. It is quite different over there and quite an eye opener for Americans. I was well warned about it and a bit worried. But, as they say, when in Rome.... :rickey:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Here is a new one. 8-)

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC